[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What songs should i learn to play on guitar to help me seduce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: lololol.jpg (691 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
lololol.jpg
691 KB, 3110x2073
What songs should i learn to play on guitar to help me seduce women. I know songs like Californication and Road trippin by RHCP
>>
>>61359470
Yesterday
>>
king of carrot flowers pt 1-3
>>
the "sensitive guitar guy" gimmick is so played out that it doesn't work unless you're already charismatic and hot
>>
>>61359509
This tbqhfamily. Now it's all about playing free jazz on obscure instruments like alto clarinet or bass recorder.
>>
>>61359509
This. Be that charismatic hipster guy playing the banjo. Much easier.
>>
>>61359470
>lololol
whats so funny
>>
>>61359470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DvRCykzHy4

this is literally the only song you need to know, will work 10 times out of 10.
>>
"Skinny Love" and "Casimir Polinski Day".
>>
>>61359470
Is that the girl from Sky High?
>>
>>61359470
70's/80's romantic ballads and smooth-rock tunes, which are now old enough to have lost their cheesiness. Start with Boz Scaggs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-MsVZrTQEU
>>
Normie shit like Renegade or that one fucking Ed Sheeran song that's always playing
>>
Red Eyes is great if you can get people to clap along, which they probably won't because anon this is gay put down the guitar and play some Young Thug
>>
>>61359470
your body is a wonderland, autumn leaves, casimir polaski day, feel like making love, 13 by Big Star, The One I love by R.E.M. (swing it though, makes it more fun), aaaand Naomi by nmh.
>>
>>61359470

If she fucks you because you can play chili peppers on guitar she was going to fuck you either way.
>>
>>61359908
oh, and maybe a few nick drake songs and get them bitches with some different tunings
>>
If you encounter a rare patrician qt you're gonna wanna be able to play this (as best you can) front to back with the appropriate stops. Don't take the easy route by playing rhythm during the solos, really let your acoustic shine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts4npOtIJJk
>>
>>61359470
Learn to sing, in a non-shit fashion, and sing a bitch "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.
Literally works
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Other route: Get a ukulele and sing her "Trouble" by NeverShoutNever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsMR_eH7KQ4
>>
>>61359470
>crtl+f
>no wonderwall

Seriously? You had one job, guys.
>>
>>61360941

You must like fucking really really boring girls.

If a girl doesn't laugh in your face for playing that song that should be a huge red flag.
>>
>>61361025
Frig off, montie
>>
>>61361025
it was posted here:
>>61359608
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.