[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: p4k.jpg (63 KB, 678x672) Image search: [Google]
p4k.jpg
63 KB, 678x672
desu
>>
>>61357432
most indie is lazy
>>
insightful and original commentary

if you dorks hate p4k, just stop reading it, chirst
>>
>>61357478
hello tumblr
>>
made me wew 2bh lad
>>
How the HECK is TPAB anti-white?
>>
>>61357463
Yes and most rappers are very hard working, creative individuals who aren't just doing it for an easy pay check
>>
>>61357540
nice argument
>>
>>61357432
this is accurate

>>61357478
hELLO reddit
>>
File: 1450798911823.jpg (88 KB, 499x624) Image search: [Google]
1450798911823.jpg
88 KB, 499x624
>>61357571
>>
>>61357672
HE SAID THE REDDIT THING WOWEE
>>
>>61357432
That's because Pitchfork are a bunch of bandwaggoners, 5 years ago it was the complete opposite cause indie was "in". They've never been a reliable music source.
>>
>>61357677
Pepe is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>61357762
is he wrong? p4k is where fringe leftists get their recommendations
>>
>>61357432

>using some of Egon Schiele's works to portrait an album cover from any Indie band

that was offensive, dude was nice
>>
>>61357540
he's right though.
>>
>>61357630
he never implied that
>>
>>61357571
it's not. that's not the point of the image though.
>>
> Go to pitchfork
> This Year in EDM
> "Oh sweet I kinda want to get into EDM lets see what this shit is about"
> Long winded paragraphs about women, gay niggers and convoluted SJW terms
> Some youtube videos thrown in sometimes
I want those 5 minutes of my life back. I may be a worthless need masturbating to bestiality but even I felt ripped off.
>>
>>61357649
>>61358107
hello tumblr
>>
>"All of this Blackness is important. Important because sometimes white people need to take a metaphorical seat—to sit down, shut up, and listen to conversations in which they are a cultural object, not the center. This is not an easy task. White people have been way too comfortable for way too long in this country, in this world. Way too comfortable with the way they choose to see reality solely through their own gaze, way too comfortable with their sense of entitlement over the planet and its resources, way too comfortable with their appropriation of culture in ways large and small, way too comfortable with the stories they tell, the lies passed off as the history of mankind. Way too comfortable with the things they pick up, way too careless with the way they put them down."

I cringed so hard.
>>
>>61358328
> My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide/ You hate me don't you?/ You hate my people—your plan is to terminate my culture/ You're fuckin' evil, I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey.
If a black artist wrote a song about niggers envying their IQ and ability to build a society everyone would be up in their throats.
Why is this allowed senpai?
>>
>>61358237
>see "This Year In Punk" soon to be posted
>oh man this could be cool, might find some stuff I didn't hear
>article is 75% about the GLOSS ep that people just pretend to like because they're transgender
>25% about that shitty downtown boys album
I don't know what I was expecting. GLOSS demo wasn't bad it just really didn't feel like it had anything special besides the people who made it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.