[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jeff Mangum the greatest musician of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jeffrey.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
Is Jeff Mangum the greatest musician of all time?
>>
That'd be me.
>>
literally the greatest mememusician
gira is close
>>
File: anne-frank7.jpg (19 KB, 450x482) Image search: [Google]
anne-frank7.jpg
19 KB, 450x482
He is the cutest of all time
>>
it's probably art tatum
>>
>>61355907
wtf no. kys
>>
>>61355907
will never understand why he didn't change his name to magnum. mangum is a bad name and it is why no one will ever remember his band.
>>
greatest musician of the last couple of decades maybe
>>
no but id "fuck" him if you "get" what im "saying".
>>
Some guy at a gas station told me I looked like him
>>
>>61355907
he's the kurt cobain/lou reed/ brian wilson of our time, don't know if that's good or bad but his band has been influential as fuck just like the beatles, the beach boys, the velvet underground & nirvana.. am i missing one?

i wonder what band will come next though
>>
>>61355907
>greatest musician
>not lemmy
pick ONE
>>
>>61356297
it's more likely that his name was Magnum and that he change it to Mangum
>>
>>61356323
pics
>>
>>61356369
No, you'll have to take my word for it.
I look more like Ben Gibbard, anyway.
Ian, if this is you, I've tweeted about this recently.
>>
>>61356415
>i look [sic] like Ben Gibbard
I'm sorry to hear Anon.
>>
>>61356448
It's a hard life
I'm going to play I Will Follow You Into the Dark on an acoustic guitar at a New Years party in a couple days, I just want to make the most of it
>>
>>61356306
"no"
>>
>>61355979
this THIS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.