[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this album good? I like this album a lot. I told a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why is this album good?

I like this album a lot. I told a friend of mine to listen to Stars of Track and Field, and they said the song was boring and that the lyrics are weak as fuck. Now others' opinions don't bother me, so I'm not upset that she didn't like the song. But it made me realize, I really can't explain what I like about this album. I don't know what makes it good.
>>
>>61355437
because is makes u feel like a girl
>>
>>61355467
what
>>
I like it. What are the best albums by belle and sebastian for you?
>>
>>61356078
when i listen to it i put on my sisters skirt and i feel cute
>>
>>61355437
>the lyrics are weak as fuck
I'm curious to why she thinks that
>>
>>61355467
lmao, i know so many girls who like belle and sebastian but not one guy. weird
>>
>>61355437
I mean, why do you like it? Can't you say at all?

For me, it nails this "it's cloudy and cold so I'm not going outside" vibe perfectly
>>
>>61355437
This album is one of if not the absolute best Twee Pop album ever
This is by far the quaintest I've ever heard

>>61356159
this album sounds too "gimmicky" for normies upon first listen, don't blame them
>>
>>61355437
It's the feelsiest album of all time. That's something not everyone will get.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
As some one who had a long warming period before really enjoying the album, Stars of Track and Field being the first track by them you hear makes them sound like a pretty plain artsy folk group with lyrics that both sound generic yet 2deep4u leaves little joy to be found on it and really across the whole album. It wasnt until my 4th or 5th listen over the last 2 year that it really clicked with me, something about the mood of the album, the kinda optimistic yet meloncollie feeling toke a while to understand but when it did the lyrics kinda fell into place with their serious-but-not-serious way makes it feel pretty nostalgic over all

Basically Breakfestclub The Album
>>
>>61357299
not sure if I agree with that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.