[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5x5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: collage.jpg (502 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
502 KB, 1250x1250
Rate, rec, assume, discuss, etc.

How are you guys spending new years?
>>
>>61351282

DJ Sound - Volume 10: Hatred

Keith Hudson - Pick A Dub

Joe Gibbs & The Professionals - African Dub All-Mighty Chapter 3

don't have a real 5x5 oops
>>
>>61351282
>all that boring
>Coil

literally made me double take
>>
File: collage-4.jpg (426 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
collage-4.jpg
426 KB, 1250x1250
going to fail my exams
I hate my degree anyway
always been curious about the NEET lifestyle

>>61351282
+Fruscante, Arctic Monkeys, Black Sabbath, LUM

listen to Jens Lekman if u like the avalanches. They also did a demo with David Berman of the Silver Jews so maybe try them as well?

>>61351341
I noticed that one of your albums said footowork on it

do you like footwork dickweed?
>>
>>61351439

>do you like footwork dickweed?

yeah

i'm not the most knowledgeable of it but i feel like i know more of it than a lot people on here you see listening to jiln or whatever
>>
File: collage.php.jpg (420 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
collage.php.jpg
420 KB, 1250x1250
New to the last.fm game, gimme recs
>>
>>61351492
I was under the impression that it kinda died but I stopped paying attention really. Some really cool shit there though. Some of it is genuinely awful though
>>
>>61351561

its in a transitional period for sure

a lot of bad stuff from hipster kids who've only heard a couple teklife albums and think that's all there is though
>>
File: collage.jpg (1 MB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
1 MB, 1250x1250
Joel jerome was alright I guess, only listened to it once and I don't have a burning desire to relisten, but not bad
>>
>>61351588
yeah got the impression that it would die on its arse when the cool kids started taking it and making it in their own image. Stuff is most interesting when its just its own wee thing. Like when us fuckers start playing with it and making actual albums with it genre falls apart.
>>
>>61351733

footwork certainly can work in the album format, traxman proved that

but when people with an inherent misunderstanding of it start getting more popular than the pioneers you have a problem
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.