[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conversation with a girl 8/10 >I love the Beatles too >Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1450903136789.jpg (14 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1450903136789.jpg
14 KB, 552x539
Conversation with a girl 8/10

>I love the Beatles too
>Really? Which album do you like?
>Mmmhh, i don't know, i like a few songs

Fffffucckkk
>>
>>61349438
lol!! :))) what an ignorant normalfag!!! hahahaha
>>
>>61349481
Calm down
>>
>>61349481
you seem angry
>>
>>61349523
lolwut??? can't you see how ignorant that bitch is???
>>
>be me
>talking to cute girl
>9/10
>talk to her
>talk about each other
>draft it to music
>ask her what her favorite artist
>"my favorite artists are bob Dylan and David bowie, and i'm starting to get into some alternative now, like radiohead and R.E.M
>"emm, ok"
>switch it to something else
could have fucked a girl if only her music taste we're not stupid dad rock shit.
>>
>>61349570
Are you livid?
>>
>>61349438
The thing to do here would be to recommend your favorites so that she'd grow to love The Beatles as much as you do, but you probably sperged out so hard that your chances are ruined.
>>
>>61349606
>9/10
>"my favorite artists are bob Dylan and David bowie, and i'm starting to get into some alternative now, like radiohead and R.E.M
Same deal with you. Get her into The Replacements and stuff. Don't give up on her because she's a pleb. Turn her into a patrician and she'll love you forever.
>>
>>61349606
>>61349438
Jesus Christ what's wrong with you guys.

Bang them and show them some good music. Girls like that are blank canvases splattered with the music taste of their last 2 boyfriends. Fill the void.
>>
>>61349634
This.

She is basically giving you a lead in for beatles recs, but you'd rather judge her ignorance than educate and bond with her.

I'm sort of glad most of /mu/ has no idea how to talk to women, it makes my job a lot easier.
>>
>>61349677
This. Also, there's nothing wrong with Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Radiohead, and R.E.M.
>>
>>61349606

>"some alternative"
>radiohead and R.E.M
definition of pleb-tier
>>
>>61349714
lmao
>>
>>61349714
>nothing wrong with Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Radiohead, and R.E.M.
>a jew
>bisexual
>EYEYAYYEYAYEYYAEYAEYEYWYEY
>helped a shitty genre
yeah, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>61349722
>Definition of someone who doesn't into music that hard
At one point alternative rock was considered anything that wasn't rock'n'roll, punk, or metal by the masses. And don't try to pretend like The Bends isn't an alt-rock album.
>>
>at a party
>girl says she likes the new Carly Rae Jepsen album
>almost say nice bait
>>
>>61349783
>people tell me their taste
>its always shit
>almost say shiggy irl
>>
>>61349722
alternative as in that's an alternative to good music ayy lmao
>>
>>61349606
>Being this much of a hipster.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.