[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
so true
>>
shonky
>>
The game
>>
>>61342281
That made me sad
>>
agreed
>>
>>61342281
I don't like Kanye but such close-mindedness is pure idiocy.
>>
>>61342281
lol
>>
Woo.
>>
People are listening to the radio still?
>>
Thanks for reminding me to bump some Ye senpai
>>
>>61342281
Not that big into Kanye but now I feel like getting shonky to some Yeezy (whatever the hell that means)
>>
>>61342281
I know a few people like this and they suck
>>
lol I wish the club's music selection was decent enough to even include some Kanye. I live in a college town, and every single song played is one of those shitty EDM remixes of something popular or one of those pop songs with the EDM built in, whatever you call that. Or fucking hotline bling.
>>
>look, we're still relevant, r-right?
>>
>>61342281
>Woo. Rapping.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x244
>tfw Kerrang used to play decent shit
>tfw now they only play human faeces-tier "music"

And they couldn't get anymore ignant.
>>
>>61342311
Same.

Especially when Kerrang! champion the most run of the mill shit ever.

Kerrang! is just a magazine aimed at girls that listen to Black Veil Brides and shit.
>>
File: CXLbRL4UkAEm9sh[1].png (501 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
CXLbRL4UkAEm9sh[1].png
501 KB, 512x512
Woo. Pretty boys.
>>
>>61343282
>implying black veil brides isn't GOAT
>implying motionless in white isn't GOAT
>implying pierce the veil isn't GOAT
>implying sleeping with sirens isn't GOAT
>implying escape the fate isn't GOAT
>>
>>61343488
[Upvote]
>>
no
this is not my british music journalism
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8 KB, 160x159
>tfw KERRANG will never get behind any acts that actually try to push the boundaries of what metal means today
>>
>>61343598
being a gay nazi faggot isn't pushing any boundries
>>
>>61343488
KYS
>>
You fags know this tweet isn't real, right?
>>
big shout out to people doing POPULAR THING

if you too enjoy POPULAR THING don't forget to Like my comment and subscribe
>>
>>61343485
Gerard Way is finally starting to age
>>
>>61343856
how dumb do you have to be to not be able to find a tweet in 2015?

https://twitter.com/KerrangRadio/status/622164976090923008
>>
>Kerrang

Holy shit, I remember reading this shitty magazine back in the 90s when I was a metalhead edgelord in high school.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.