[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if Courtney had committed suicide nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: imrs[2].jpg (263 KB, 1484x991) Image search: [Google]
imrs[2].jpg
263 KB, 1484x991
Friendly reminder that if Courtney had committed suicide nobody would blame Kurt for it but because it happened the other way around internet misogynists blame Courtney for his death and some even go as far as to accuse her of murdering him. Truly disgusting.
>>
he looks so miserable.

look at that evil joker grin that bitch has.

she killed him for the money
>>
Courtney killed him - anyone who disagrees is helping her get away with it
>>
>>61340255

Are you retarded?

If Courtney died instead of Kurt, Kurt would be in prison right now, whether she had killed herself or not.

The husband is always the prime suspect when the wife dies. Not so the other way around.
>>
she literally murdered him though
>>
>>61340512
Came here to say this.
>>
The difference is that kurt was a respected and talented artist
>>
If Courtney committed suicide instead Nirvana would probably have a few more albums, the Foo Fighters probably wouldn't be around, and Hole wouldn't exist either

Sounds good to me.
>>
>>61340255

People blame her because a) she has proven herself to be an absolute fucked up junkie psycho time and time again and b) Kurt was an almost almost religiously revered cult figure and people don't want it to be true that he killed himself. Misogyny has nothing to do with it.
Also this >>61340512
>>
>>61340797
>and people don't want it to be true that he killed himself.
this isn't accurate, a lot of people seem to like the idea of him killing himself, even though it isn't true
>>
>>61340255
>>
>>61340255
She was well known for being a greedy cunt with cheese tits
>>
>>61340255
Go to bed, Courtney, you're drunk.

Anyway, look up "Sylvia Plath" and "Ted Hughes" to see what would actually happen.
>>
>>61340512
>redpillers actually believe this trite
>>
... Granted she's not pleasant and not as innocent as she makes herself out to be, but I would be upset if she died.she's interesting as fuck and for a chick with Asperger's she's done pretty damn well all things considered.
>>
>>61340255

I agree some people must feel that way but the way she has been acting all these years really isn't helping her case
>>
>>61341549
courtney leave
>>
>>61340255
Such shitty bait. I'm a SJW, and even I don't believe that. Courtney's a shitty human being
>>
>>61340255
Looking at this picture I kind of wish both of them were dead.
>>
>>61341550
>I would not wish for this woman's death
wow when the fuck did /mu/ go SJW?
>>
He fucking killed himself goddamn

Only people in denial believe Courtney killed him, not just misogynists
>>
File: CL journal.jpg (78 KB, 599x653) Image search: [Google]
CL journal.jpg
78 KB, 599x653
>>61340255
>Friendly reminder that if Courtney had committed suicide nobody would blame Kurt for it

Because Kurt wasn't a talentless, compulsively lying, sociopathic psycho hose-beast fame-whore leech.

Dude was in way over his head to be quite honest pham.
>>
>>61341610
see
>>61341443
>>
>>61340255
>this
it's the evil womyn killed my idol just like it happened to yoko
>>
File: mfw.jpg (174 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
174 KB, 1000x664
>>61341604

When I got past the age of 14 and stopped sucking Kurt's cock and took a look at the sort of person he was and the people in his life that he left behind.

Courtney is an unbelievably pitiful figure when one considers all the terrible shit that she did to herself over the years. I don't like her, but I don't hate her either. Her mother was shit, her father was even bigger shit, her personal life was in shambles for the longest time, subject to tabloid gossip papers like it was entertainment, Nirvana fans and especially The Kurt Cult are massive shitheads to her, and for twenty years she endured the suggestion that she somehow was involved in her suicidal addict, lazy coward husband's death.
>>
>>61341764
you also see
>>61341443
>>
>>61341790

I'm going to watch it inside the hour. I keep hearing about it. I'll give it a chance, but I doubt it will shift my perceptive. The murder theory was something I'd believe in 10 years ago. Not today.
>>
hole is a b\\good band and nirvana is trash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEPOHBFOMHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MChKHnQnrBs
>>
>>61341858
I felt the same, maybe even still do, but it did give me doubts
>>
>>61341604
You have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>61341886
Courtney can't and never has been able to play guitar. Watch any early Hole show. Only Eric Erlandson's guitar is ever audible. It wouldn't surprise me if Eric wrote all the music too.

And here's a recent hilarious video of Courtney's isolated guitar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-xUwDARVb4
>>
>>61341764
Frances Bean is so pretty it's not even fair
>>
>pulling the mysojiny card
Come on Courtney
>>
>>61341709
He was two out of those three.
>>
>>61342148
which two
>>
>>61342148
2/6
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.