[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And in the end, __________________
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Abbey+Road+Cover.jpg (354 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Abbey+Road+Cover.jpg
354 KB, 900x900
And in the end, __________________
>>
The memes you take
>>
the cocks you suuuck
>>
>>61338899
NOTHING EVEN MATTERS
>>
IT DOESN'T EVEN MAAAAAAAAATTER
>>
>>61338915
are equal to the memes.....you kek, aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>61338916
are equal to the dicks.... you cuCK, AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAH
>>
>>61338936
>>61338956
damn...
>>
>>61338936
>>61338956
damn...
>>
>>61338936
>>61338956
damn...
>>
AB is the best album of all time, anyone who disagrees doesn't like music at all
>>
>>61338899
which leg of Ringo is in front of him? Is it the left or the right?
>>
>>61339196
Left leg, the only beatle with right leg in front of him is Paul, he's also barefooted and he's holding a cigarette
>>
>>61338899
Her majesty's a pretty nice girl, but he's got no guitar to play
>>
>>61339196
the left one because look at his arm
>>
>>61338899
so, I mixed all songs together from You Never Give Me Your Money to Her Majesty because I'm fed up of finding incomplete bits of this medley when I play random songs
>>
>>61338899

of the string, was a bit of poop that managed to cling.

Digits: Checked
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.