[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any newer music with similar lyrical themes to The Smiths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: morrisey.jpg (404 KB, 736x1135) Image search: [Google]
morrisey.jpg
404 KB, 736x1135
Any newer music with similar lyrical themes to The Smiths?
>>
Music for gays and teenage girls with a tumblr?

Taylor Swift
>>
>>61338833
I actually quite enjoy Taylor Swift's newer stuff and I don't fall into either of those two groups. Try again.
>>
the sound of penises penetrating masculine assholes
>>
>>61338977
any recommendations for that? essential list?
>>
>>61338949
I like her too, and I'm sorry for generalising the four or five fans she has on here
>>
There has to be some newer stuff out there, It's not complex, extremely relatable but still has an air of pretentiousness.
>>
File: Morrissey1.jpg (90 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey1.jpg
90 KB, 500x715
no, only one moz.
Someone has yet to pull ripping him off properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slA7-CMD2Bo

take "last night i dreamt somebody loved me" sounds like a faggy emo song, and it is, but he makes it come out romantic and real
>>
jens lekman
>>
The best you'll get out of me is The Shins, and like...

hmmm

I'd also like to know, because I can't find lyrics and guitar playing (and bass and drumming for that matter) as sophisticated and strange as The Smiths'
>>
xiu xiu - fantastic muscles
>>
>>61339394
>fantastic
fabulous, apologies. 2:30 am here
>>
Brand new
>>
the magnetic fields early work
car seat headrest
xiu xiu
>>
Omg i love Morrissey, he is unique, nobody quite like him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.