[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any albums where you get suspicious of people that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
Are there any albums where you get suspicious of people that don't like them, like they might be on the spectrum or something?

I sincerely believe that if you don't at least love the first 4 tracks on this thing you might well be autistic since you clearly can't process even the most basic emotions of human euphoria. Get it checked out with your doctor, mmkay?
>>
no not really
>>
>>61335230
That's pretty autistic of you
>>
Marquee Moon and Remain In Light.

I'm not a huge fan of >>61335081 but it's still enjoyable.
>>
>>61335081

Is Shit..

i prefer Geogaddi
>>
>>61335900
what...?

wrong band m8
>>
>>61336235

i was talking about the year of the albums.. no of the bands..

wrong taste m8
>>
>>61335081
I actually usually skip to Harder Better Faster Stronger
>>
>>61335081
The only good thing about this piece of trash is that it spawned Kanye - Stronger
>>
>>61336374
Confirmed autist.
>>
>>61335900
Apples and oranges m8
>>
>>61337296
Confirmed Faggot.
>>
>>61337300
Obviously

daft pank are shit
BoC not
>>
File: Daftpunk-homework.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Daftpunk-homework.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>>61335081
>first 4
you mean first 3, if you wanted first 4, here you go
>>
This thread is cancer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.