[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a party >girl tells me she likes the new Adele album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 8582306.jpg (79 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
8582306.jpg
79 KB, 600x333
>at a party
>girl tells me she likes the new Adele album
>almost said nice bait
>>
nice meme
>>
>>61326149
Epic meme
>>
eh
seen better meme
>>
>>61326149
Is this the birth of a new epic meme?
>>
>>61326149
well memed
>>
>>61326149
>at a music store
>overheard some lady say "I actually enjoyed the new Bieber album."
>Almost told her to kill herself
>>
>at a party
>talking about music with my friends
>they ask my opinion about an album
>"strong 7 to a light 8 my friend"
>>
>>61327896
Doesn't everyone say that?
>>
best beginning a thread ive seen in weeks
>>
Real talk does anyone else hate it when you're talking to normies about music and they'll say their favorite albums and they're all shit except one and you latch on to the one and try to talk about it and it turns out they were just name dropping and hadn't actually listened to it or even actually hated it?
>>
op from the other thread here kek
>>
>>61328002
>get past the aux
>ask for people's favorite bands
>hear a bunch of shit and then hear Pere Ubu out of no where
>put on the Modern Dance
>person who said Pere Ubu says "what the fuck is this?

Turns out they just saw the name on Wikipedia and liked the name
>>
Adele really is objectively awful, though.
>>
>>61328002
Or they like a good bands hit they wrote just to pay the bills and hate everything else by them
>>
File: 1432589395820.jpg (41 KB, 1046x895) Image search: [Google]
1432589395820.jpg
41 KB, 1046x895
>>61328061
lmao this probably happened
>>
>>61328110
Every person I run into who says they like Violent Femmes or The Smiths I swear to god
>>
File: Wart.png (53 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
Wart.png
53 KB, 250x231
>>61326149
>know a girl that "loooooves" David Bowie
>asks what her favorite Bowie song is
>she only knows of him from Labyrinth

This has happened more than once.
>>
Every dadrock fag...Oh god.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.