[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: thesefeels.png (29 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
thesefeels.png
29 KB, 406x451
Songs you love that you got recommended from someone.

Extra appreciated if you've never told the person you love the song(s)

recommendations from /mu/ not counted

I'll start: The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning by Smashing Pumpkins.
>>
elo - four little diamonds
>>
elo - twilight
>>
elo - strange magic
>>
elo - evil woman
>>
>>61325506
>>61325519
>>61325559
>>61325586
Okay. A lot of Electric Light Orchestra.

Can anyone share something that's not ELO?
>>
>>61325633
elo part II - kiss me red
>>
mr radio by elo was pretty good imho
>>
File: 22765-transaction-de-novo[1].jpg (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
22765-transaction-de-novo[1].jpg
13 KB, 500x500
this album
and fucking grouper - ruins
>>
>>61325633
rockaria by elo is the bomb m8
>>
>>61325713
Thanks. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>61325713
Bedhead are pretty cool.

also try Bluetile Lounge, probably my favorite slowcore band in existance, their album and EP are the shit.
>>
Ween are one of my favorite bands now because one of my friends got me to listen to Quebec
>>
>>61325440
hmm not a song but this filipina woman from omegle turned me onto fugazis' 13 songs. Was pleasantly surprised since by then we had only discussed dadrock.
>>
>>61325839
This is what I'm talking about. It was a person on Omegle who recommended The Beginning Is The End... to me.
>>
>>61325874
is it shameful to say that you still sometimes use omegle? I mean shit, I've met interesting folks there, and i you click "discuss questions" then you won't find bots.
>>
>>61326009
I see no shame in it man.
>>
>>61325715
ticket to the moon is one of the greatest songs ever made
>>
why all the elo
>>
File: memes.png (4 KB, 418x220) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
4 KB, 418x220
>>61326760
>>
Some guy recommended that I listen to Neon Indian in an earlier thread and I would like to thank him
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.