[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has been listening to Ghost nonstop for about 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 164574633.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
164574633.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
My girlfriend has been listening to Ghost nonstop for about 4 months now ever since she saw them live. What do I do? I'm going crazy.

She seriously listens to nothing else.

Whatever tolerance I had for this shit is no longer there.

Help.
>>
Dump her obviously.
>>
Tell her to stop playing that shit around you, ya fuckin moron. Or kill yourself. Easy solutions OP.
>>
>>61323172
honestly, she could be listening to something much worst.

appreciate what you have for what it's worth.
>>
If you like the same kind of music play her something similar that you think she might like, or ask her what she likes about them and try to find more bands for her like that.
>>
>>61323172
Ask her to play something else or to please use headphones. And maybe tell her you're going a bit crazy?
Also >>61323500
>>
is the big "G" on his neat hat for

1. Ghost
2. God
3. Gay

???
>>
>>61323661
Gregory
>>
>>61323172
> you unappreciative cunt
My girlfriend refuses to play anything but top 40 poptimism bullshit.
I've genuinely considered breaking up with her because of it, but I won't because I'm not autistic.
Appreciate what you have asshole.
>>
>>61323172
Shitty gimmick band.
>>
Actually, they are pretty cool.
Saw them live like 2 years ago.
>>
>religious slipknot
>>
tell her to listen to actual scooby doo chase music
>>
>>61323841
Best answer
>>
OP here. I broke up with her over text message. We live together do its gonna be awkward when she gets home from work. Oh well.
>>
>>61323500
Before Ghost it was Marilyn Manson. How have I put up with this for so long?
>>
>>61323172

Hahahaha
I'm imagining this and laughing
I like Ghost just fine but wow
That would be so annoying
>>
>>61324838
Yeah they aren't terrible or anything. It's just so fucking ridiculous that she won't listen to anything else. When not listening to Ghost she is watching interviews on youtube. I ain't no prick though, I bought her all the albums on vinyl for Christmas and some other Ghost related items.
>>
File: Millenom.jpg (30 KB, 290x481) Image search: [Google]
Millenom.jpg
30 KB, 290x481
Easy, delete all the audio files and tell her to fuck off! Works every time!
>>
>>61324976
le millenom girl
>>
>>61324991
>le millenom girl
>>
File: hypnoticunderworld.jpg (205 KB, 495x494) Image search: [Google]
hypnoticunderworld.jpg
205 KB, 495x494
>>61323172
damn your gf is pretty patrician
>>
OP you just got cucked by skull pope, your gf probably thinks about him during sex
>>
>>61326048
She does. No doubt about it. OP put on the face paint and wear that hat. Make her dreams come true.
>>
>>61326048
he already boned her :/
>>
Papa Cuck
>>
ghost is one of those bands that if someone told me they liked would make it impossible for me to take that person's opinion on anything seriously ever again
you gotta be a real fuckin' goon to even tolerate, much less actually enjoy that shit

is the pussy game at least any good, OP?
>>
>>61326185
She will only let me penetrate with this ghost dildo and stick that plug up her ass every one in awhile.
>>
>>61326185
She likes to fuck in the regular.
>>
>>61323172
dude that guys nose is fucking huge
>>
>>61326572
He wears a mask and then puts face paint on the mask.
>>
>>61323172
Get her into that real KVLT shit
>>
>>61326676
How do I do that?!?!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.