[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"the other side of takeout is mildew on rice" What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1451315612001[1].jpg (29 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1451315612001[1].jpg
29 KB, 720x405
"the other side of takeout is mildew on rice"

What did he mean by this?
>>
noah is very cute
>>
>I Frankenstein java with touches of Prada

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>61318801
p sure that was avey famalam
>>
>>61318842
>famalam
Why do you keep saying this?
>>
>THE BEES, THE BEES, THE BEES, THE BEES, THE BEES, THE BEES
>REE REE RUH RUH REEEOWWWW

>THE FRIGHTENED BABIES POO

>AND IN THE NIGHT-TIME YOU'LL SEE
>WHAT?!?!

>C'MON LELELELELELELELELELET IT GO
>BIONIC HEEHAW

What did they mean by all this?
>>
File: image.jpg (521 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521 KB, 1024x768
Would you "fuck" panda?
>>
>>61318881
yes please
>>
>>61318801

takeout food (in this case some food that comes with rice) is enjoyable and exciting upon first receiving it but you don't really think about its inevitability of becoming some nasty mildew covered leftovers when you order it and are eating it.

>you think you want something
>you get it, excitedly
>you consume and enjoy
>you hold on to it for too long
>it becomes mildew covered shit

especially seeing as the next verse is about the dangers/futility of obsessing over the past
>>
>>61318801
nothing, because he didn't write that song
>>
>>61318877
>BIONIC HEEHAW
this is really the only anco lyric I can say that I hate
>>
Don't EVER eat rice that's going bad. It can KILL you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_cereus
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.