[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hairy-armpitted female musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 7532427462_4b98106201_k.jpg (780 KB, 2048x1386) Image search: [Google]
7532427462_4b98106201_k.jpg
780 KB, 2048x1386
Who are some, aside from Caroline Polachek of Chairlift?
>>
File: tumblr_ndolpkSINL1tl6i26o1_500.jpg (153 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndolpkSINL1tl6i26o1_500.jpg
153 KB, 500x750
>>61315452
Grimeth, of course.
>>
Grimes
>>
>>61315470
I want her to be qt but christ
>>
>>61315470
Scold me, mama Grimes
>>
They probably think they are doing something revolutionary but they are just gross. Imagine men grew out their fingernails in some glib attempt to combat some societal norm. What is wrong with these ppl
>>
>>61315487
They don't have any powerful words to say or points to make so they use image.

It is so paper thin and self righteous
>>
I honestly don't mind when women don't shave their arm pits. If they don't want to they don't have to. Don't fucking flaunt it around as if it's impressive or brave though. It's a personal choice and they hate keeping it personal.
>>
armpits are disgusting, shaved or hairy, male or female, i wish people would just wear deodorant and cover them for christ sake
>>
>>61315487
False equivalence.
Actually nobody grows out their nails unless they're trying to make them look nice.
>>
>>61315470
Oh no... dangit.
>>
File: Patti_Smith_Easter_Photoshoot.jpg (901 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
Patti_Smith_Easter_Photoshoot.jpg
901 KB, 681x1024
>>61315452
Patti Smith.
>>
>>61316938
how is she so based and post-modern /mu/
>>
>>61316963
She's actually and unironically pretty fuckin awesome. Saw her in concert this summer I was blown the fuck away by her mere presence.
If you combined Bob Dylan and Neil Young and turned the result female, Patti Smith is what you'd get.
>>
To me I don't care if girls have arm pit hair because they have so little compared to me.
>>
>>61315487
honestly don't care tbqh. that usual makes it easier for me to get laid when I tell them I love it.
go ahead and be a fag that says it' gross.
but serious it's gross. dated a girl who had a hairy bush and armpits and going down on her was torture man it's like she never took a bath or something man. fuck I'm getting nauseous thinking about it
fuck u
>>
>>61317000
>She's actually and unironically pretty fuckin awesome
oh i agree dude. there's a very special quality to her music. it's so much fun while still being romantic as ever.
>>
>>61317000
also that's really neat that you got to see her! i'm excited retrospectively on your behalf
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.