[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm a loser who wasted several years of my life listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1280x720.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720.jpg
197 KB, 1280x720
i'm a loser who wasted several years of my life listening to ridiculous shit music on my computer in my bedroom instead of socializing and making friends like a normal person
>>
why would you want to be a normie? Fucking faggot lmao xD HAHaHA
>>
>>61312960
Better than wasting several years of your life playing video games
>>
File: borat.jpg (13 KB, 248x320) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
13 KB, 248x320
>>61312974
its fun
>>
>>61312960
oh god i definitely went through a bad religion phase in middle/high school. had every cd. avid poster on the original message board before brett took it down because he was a jew, and then the second one sucked. never too late to make friends, m8.
>>
>>61313039
i enjoyed picking on you in high school

faggot
>>
>>61312960
Me too. Now I'm 29, I live with my mom, I have no full-time job, no girlfriend, no real-life friends, and terrible depression and social anxiety.
>>
>>61313039
to be honest they had a lot of good elements and some fantastic songs, especially when they stayed away from the simpler lyrical themes like how god doesn't real and religious conservatives are dumb.
as a few examples, no control, anxiety, and billy off the no control album are all fantastic songs as far as im concerned, even though im not a 13 year old theist anymore. but that said, even the dumber stuff is pretty cool for a middle schooler to be into to be honest. overall just a fantastic band for middle schoolers and early high schoolers.
>>
I DON'T WANNA BE A LOSER
>>
This trail cries of suffocation underfoot mirrors of regret always reflect the cuts that suck sincerity change in change when nothing remains and I've seen so many remain in nothing for so long. I left today for sorrow was tomorrow let leaving breathing no shame no fear for treading forward.
>>
why can't you do both
>>
>>61312960
Hi, i'm a loser who wasted several years of my life socializing and making friends like a normal person instead of listening to ridiculous shit music in my bedroom. I'll tell ya what, now i have 0 friends because everyone grew up and apart or just turned out to be total faggots. Now i just listen to ridiculous shit music and go to work. Although i don't have to think it's shit music cuz no one is around to tell me it is.
>>
hi im a 20 yr old dude nothing matters bro
>>
File: 20151227_02.32.png (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
20151227_02.32.png
33 KB, 300x300
>>61313888
Nice trips, in a few days I'll be the same as you
>>
At least you did something and gained knowledge with your life.

Me, I spent my youth obsessively posting on 4chan and browsing the internet, never being motivated enough to get good at anything or learn about anything.

My life is absolute dogshit, be grateful OP.
>>
>>61312960
the literal definition of /mu/
>>
>>61313011
Fun is a pleb justification and praise for shit
>>
>>61313126
yeah i was obsessed with them in my early tens. punk but smart, decent lyrics that stuck with you. i got into them around 2001 before the process of belief. i really liked generator, suffer, and no control, but really all of their stuff. i still have my cd case with all of their stuff somewhere around here. i get shit for it when people see it haha
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
i stopped coming here bc of threads like this

mu isnt fucking r9k, its a general interest board

i pity u autistic shut ins, keep your self-loathing and redpills the fuck away from me
>>
>>61313186
Youre wrong senpai
>>
>>61315353
t. raging wagecuck
>>
File: 1428568961293.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
1428568961293.png
35 KB, 645x552
>>61312960
Literally me: the feel
>>
>>61315400
>wagecuck
lmao

i live in a socially progressive country, taxpayers pay my rent and give me a generous allowance, which allows me to focus on artistic endeavours.

nice try, cuckservative.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.