[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a bass and ive been practicing, but i wanna get better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Just got a bass and ive been practicing, but i wanna get better. Anyone know any good easy bass songs i can practice with, or any videos that can give me tips for playing the bass?
>>
>>61311854
nigger
>>
>>61311869
Thanks man
>>
File: 1441239154988.png (344 KB, 691x510) Image search: [Google]
1441239154988.png
344 KB, 691x510
>>61311925
Here to help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02PhHaeRG4
>>
How long does it take to get good at bass if you practice like 2-3 hours a day?
>>
this kind of question would get a better answer in the guitar general, they're generally enthusiastic about the hobby and are more willing to help than homeboy earlier in this thread

but, practice scales, try to play with other people, and google/youtube are fantastic learning tools that people seem to always forget about

good luck senpai, the world needs more bassists that aren't just disenfranchised guitar players
>>
>>61312077
Thanks man, appreciate the advice
>>
>>61311854
You're living on it
>>
>>61312048
A week
>>
>>61312048
probably 2-3 hours. The bass takes no skill to use
>>
>>61311854
i dont know man, but the first song i tried to learn was Cannonball by The Breeders, it went terrible but maybe cause i suck, later i learnt the pokemon song rby intro it was stupid but fun.
>>
>>61312048
Depends what you mean by 'get good'. You can learn to play in a band in like an hour by just learning how to play roots to chords and 8th notes. To actually learn and creating interesting stuff takes longer though. 'Getting good' at anything is a really vague concept.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.