[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /mu/ who unironically think Nevermind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1434886250669[1].jpg (103 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
1434886250669[1].jpg
103 KB, 600x426
>there are people on /mu/ who unironically think Nevermind is better than Bleach

when will the poptimism end?
>>
>>61305553
>people have different opinions than me
>ironically whining about it to cover up my real whining about this basic human concept

Come on now. Bleach is tops, but come the fuck on with this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 114x125
>there are people on /mu/ who are *supposedly* 18 and over and still enjoy Nirvana
>>
File: beesquestionmark.jpg (8 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
beesquestionmark.jpg
8 KB, 226x225
>>61305672
>there are elitist faggots on le 4chen who think they're better than everyone because they listen to sounds of hammers and car horns while masturbating into a Dixie cup
>>
>>61305672
>thinks you can grow out of good music
>>
>bleach the I liked nirvana before they were cool album

I was actually an adult when Nirvana broke and while I liked Nevermind and saw them touring, they are one of the most overrated bands going.

The irony of this Cobain hero worship is that he hated every one of you and killed himself because he couldn't deal with the faggotry of his fan base.
>>
>>61305553
>there are people that think "nevermind" isn't their best because normies like it
>>
>>61307623
he was murdered you dip
>>
>>61307910
>People here unironically think Kurt Cobain was murdered.
>>
File: elliott-smile5002.jpg (42 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
elliott-smile5002.jpg
42 KB, 500x348
>>61307910
ITT: Musicians killed by Courtney Love
>>
>>61307910

Haha this is what grungekids actually believe, in a sad attempt to hide their disbelief that Cobain hated them all so much he blew his stupid brains out.
>>
>>61307672
Exactly.
>>
>>61307953
>>61307972
#soakedinbleach
>>
>>61307672
>>61308733
those are the people who say In Utero is the best

Bleach is actually the best but only to experienced rock listeners
>>
>>61308810
I actually say Nevermind is the best. Just because it got super popular and mainstream, it doesn't mean it's not a masterpiece with each track being awesome.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.