[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here patrician enough to admit that Beiber's new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Is anyone here patrician enough to admit that Beiber's new album is fire?
>>
Poptimists and hip-hop heads are all plebs though.
>>
>>61302259
Beiber's new album is fire
>>
>>61302259
you mean the album Skrillex and others did and justin sang on a few notes?
>>
>>61302259
It's aight
I'm not reddit so I'm not gonna scream about it being bad but it's not special, I get this board likes being contrarian and shit but don't let it blind you
>>
>>61302259
>Bieber's new album
lol
>>
It's pretty average. I'd even put it as lukewarm.

Impressive commercial success
>>
>fire
Back to reddit please
>>
I'm gonna take him into count when he writes the songs on his own
>>
>>61302259
>Beiber's new album
>Beiber's
>'s
>>
ye its good. can you admit that it is good because of his studio hiring talented producers and not really anything to do with him?
>>
>>61302844
This is the worst meme in the history of 4chan please mutilate yourself
>>
>>61302952
Yes, do you have a problem with me using the possessive here?
>>
> trying to associate being a patrician and liking bib album
> thinking it would actually work
> samefagging as 1 reply

7/10 made me reply
>>
>Chad bro plays it in Dad's car on trips

The production is slightly more "out there" and nische for a super mainstream boy toy pop star like him

Some tracks are chill and it's kinda guilty pleasure fun. Relaxing tropical house vibes
>>
>>61302994
>Samefagging
The only posts I made were>>61302259 and >>61302991
>>
>>61303171
[irony]
Sure, I'm believing you random anon in a random thread.
I easily believe anons when it comes to the biebs. [Irony/off]
>>
3 good songs. listen to royalty instead you poptimist hypebeat
>>
It's good compared to his other stuff, which isn't saying much. He was given way too much credit though, considering how many other musicians/producers were working on it.

The songs are still shit, the production's decent but it sounds pretty generic.

I give it a 4/10.
>>
its above average. wouldnt call it fire at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.