[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
What do you think of this man?
>>
avant-garde genius
>>
he's a FUCKING MEME and i hope you DIE
>>
>>61293707
You are making no sense, do you realize?
>>
>>61293711
He (Young Thug) is a meme, and I hope you (OP) ceases living.
>>
>>61293721
being rude is a meme lad
>>
>>61293700
successor of lil wayne pre carter 3
>>
>>61293721
Still makes no sense, you're spending too much time on /mu/ and it's affecting your brain
>>
>>61293700
Saviour of hip hop †bh
>>
>>61293726

gatorade me bitch
>>
>>61293731
You don't get a say over my habits, BUCKO.
>>
If i think rationally i should hate him. Like i can't name anything that would make me like him, but i keep listening. Fucking love his music.

Probably proves my taste is actual dogshit.
>>
>>61293982
>If i think rationally i should hate him.
Why?
>>
>>61293700
God-like Genius
>>
Future of music
>>
Extremely dumb but also talented, like most rappers
>>
A refreshing change to hip hop. Definitely 2015's best
>>
>>61293714
Woah dude you're so ~controversial~ and ~politically incorrect~, I think >>>/pol/ might be, y'know, a more adequate place for your sharp-edged commentaries.
>>
>>61294856
Kek
>>
He is my pride and joy. Hands down my favourite rapper of all time.
>>
I don't like him because he doesn't spend any time on his lyrics and has trash lyrics as a result. I kind of like his style but it's disrespectful when rappers don't even bother trying to write something.
>>
probably one of the most naturally talented rappers of all time. apparently he doesn't even write verses down, just draws some symbols on paper and then steps in the booth and spits 40 different flows on the same verse. pretty incredible if you ask me

we smokin dicks nigga
>>
soon will be held in regard with being the creator of the best hip hop album ever
>>
>>61293982
nice judging by someone's appearance, he's a real nice guy who just likes to fuck hos and smoke weed, and makes genius music too
>>
>>61293700
someone post that video of the guy laughing at young thug's dirty ass dreads
>>
>>61295811
he doesn't say anything, and it's stupid when people over analyze his verses and give them deeper meanings.
>>
>>61295896
that's not his strength though... his strength is in his ability to basically spit verses entirely of hooks and ride a beat like no one else

although you have to acknowledge his penchant for ridiculous one-liners (imma ride in that pussy like a stroller (???))
>>
>>61293728
this makes no sense, their music is completely different. Also Thugger isn't nearly as popular yet.
>>
>>61295811
more or less what this guy said
this is a guy who's known for putting together the majority of his songs in like 15 minutes or even less, who doesn't write anything or plan anything beforehand
the fact that he's able to create hooks, melodies and flows that are as utterly unique as they are catchy and well-structured, all off the top of his head, is insane to me
think about the rooms full of experienced producers and the like that go into making a catchy little top 40 pop song, and consider the fact that young thug can and frequently does match or better their efforts inside 5 minutes with literally no effort
sure he's not a lyricist at all but he doesn't need to be, and if he tried he'd probably be shit at it, since good lyrics require thought and planning and thugger's genius is entirely based on instinct and intuition
>>
voice is annoying but his one-liners are great
>>
Very interesting rapper. Most of his discography is garbage but some of his songs are great to listen to. He takes plain ass beats and puts a very intoxicating spin to it. Lyrics are shit.
>>
>>61297044
his songs get stale extremely fast, as hopsin showed it doesnt take much effort to make

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
>>
>>61297103
This isnt thugger-esque at all
>>
File: 279.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>61297103
>hopsin
>>
>>61297103
if you think this is what thugger/future/whoever else hopsin thinks he's mocking actually sound like, then you really badly need to pay more attention to those guys' music
the fact that this even exists just shows me that hopsin's far more ignorant than whoever he's trying to diss
>>
>>61297137
sorry, but the only unique thing about thug is is voice, that's it.

>>61297154
that's not an argument

>>61297207
>if you think this is what thugger/future/whoever else hopsin thinks he's mocking actually sound like

it's really not too far off
>>
>>61297103
not bad

too bad hopsin himself is fucking trash
>>
>>61294856
Gay
>>
>>61293700
Greatest rapper alive and maybe one of the most visionary musicians of his generation
>>
File: ultimate cuck.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
ultimate cuck.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
I FUCKING LOVE HIM

HE IS CUTE ENOUGH TO PULL THAT METROSEXUAL LOOK OFF
HE IS THE CUTEST NIG I EVER SEEN, THA REALEST
MY FAVORITE RAPPER OF ALL TIME
>>
>>61293982
>I'm supposed to hate something because people have conditioned me to even when I don't know why

Surest way to spot a pleb
>>
The only people who dislike him are Kendrick Lamar/Tupac fans who think hip hop has to have some immensely powerful social commentary to be any good at all
>>
>>61297223
>sorry, but the only unique thing about thug is is voice, that's it.
yeah, because everyone looks as feminine as him and dresses like him, right? fuck off.
>>
>>61297103
>I PULL UP IN BENTLEY I'M DRINKIN STRAIGHT LEAN
fucking love this track
>>
>>61300499
i like both tupac and thugger
>>
>>61297103
Hopsin comes off as the friendzoned cuck who can't understand why the people he's trying to rag on go in as hard as they do. "Why is he so much more popular than me?" "Listen to what he sounds like omg I can do the same thing without even trying." Just the purest hater. Like why don't you spend the time and money to make a video for one of your own fire tracks instead of making one that just makes you sound immature and jealous.
>>
>>61300818
>hur dur he's hating so much
calm down, to me it's more like he was making a joke. if i was young thug or future I'd laugh with the dude. i mean he isn't even that far off
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.