[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /brassmasterrace/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: BrassCollection.png (176 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BrassCollection.png
176 KB, 400x400
>>
>>61292038
>no bass trombone in that pic
fucking dropped
>>
>>61292045
I'm a tenor trombone, but for some reason, I've never met a bad bass trombonist before. Even my first teacher was a bass trombonist. It's weird
>>
doot doot
>>
My girlfriend plays trumpet and listens to lots of ska. She's cool.
>>
>>61292477
What style do you play
>>
>>61292494
>>61292522
lfmao
>>
Brasmas
>>
>>61292038
"brasster race"
>>
>>61292477
I played bass bone in college (former jazz performance major)
This is a trend. Most others I met have been really good, and have also been proficient with Bb tuba as well. I'd bounce between the two when I had musical gigs a lot of the time.
>>
fuckin band geeks i used to give swirlies to people like y'all back in high school. go out side faggots
>>
>>61292522
I play orchestral stuff, but that's just for my job. I actually enjoy playing jazz.
>>
>>61292540
we were too busy fucking in the practice rooms to go outside 2bh
>>
>>61292525

What's wrong with ska? :c
>>
>>61292556
Braska
>>
>>61292038
I played sax in hs but french horn is easily my favorite sounding instrument desu senpai
>>
all these things sound the same
>>
File: 1449790984239.jpg (138 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1449790984239.jpg
138 KB, 693x693
>>61292642
>>
File: dishust.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
dishust.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>61292642
>>
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your "brass instruments" meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this." meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking "brass instrument" thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

That said, It's cover does kinda look like dildos. Fuck off, meme poser
>>
File: intothetrashitgoes.gif (3 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
intothetrashitgoes.gif
3 MB, 420x315
>>61292675
apply yourself, nigga. you didn't even change the death metal part.
>>
>>61292587
The saxophone, while typically made out of brass, is technically not a brass instrument. Due to its mouthpiece, it's classified as a woodwind
>>
File: sponge.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>>61292663
>>61292670
>>
>>61292556
ska is fucking shit
>>
File: light-flute.jpg (13 KB, 590x381) Image search: [Google]
light-flute.jpg
13 KB, 590x381
>>61292038
Shut up. Woodwind master race reporting in.
Brass instruments are inherently inferior
>>
>>61292908
>can't even take a little bit of rain
you guys ruined lots of football games for us

also
>paying for reeds
>squeaks
>>
File: Prüüt.jpg (155 KB, 1027x458) Image search: [Google]
Prüüt.jpg
155 KB, 1027x458
>>
>>61292908
Brass instrumentals are good. But woodwind got saxophone so ..i don't know.
>>
Brass is too loud to be played with God tier strings unless it's outnumbered about 4to1.
You should just buzz your lips on my dick
>>
File: st vincent.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
st vincent.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>plays a mouth instrument
>>
>>61293981
Couldn't quite get the embouchure, could you?
>>
>Euphonium

JDIMSA
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Brass players I love you but you guys are disgusting...

>Be me in string section
>Sit in chair
>Realise I just put my foot in brass dribble
>mfw
>>
Are the band leaders supposed to sort the players in order of skill?
>>
>>61294708
Thats generally what happens
>>
>>61294660
Nothing can be done about that.
My band teacher would constantly insist that the liquid that comes from the spit valve is condensation. Pretty sure nobody was fooled, it's obviously spit.
>>
>>61294743
Its not that big a deal, to be fair string players can be just as bad by choking up half the section by using too much rosin
>>
>>61292540
Says the one on /mu/
>>
Shit am I the only French horn player here?
Just like always...
>>
Low reeds > brass > high reeds > saxophone
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.