[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONLY ONE CAN WIN ONLY ONE CAN WIIIIIIIIIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 95548.jpg (64 KB, 700x696) Image search: [Google]
95548.jpg
64 KB, 700x696
ONLY ONE CAN WIN
ONLY ONE CAN WIIIIIIIIIN
>>
Best track on that album tbqh OP
>>
>>61283635
MY HISTORY...IS MY FAMILY TREE

>Tfw qt 3.14 I know loves this album
>Tfw I want to approach him but don't know where to start
>>
>>61283679
You are a meme
>>
THE DIFF'RENCE
THE DIFF'RENCE
>>
YOU BETTER STOP

*stops*

AND THINK ABOUT WHATCHU DOIN'
>>
I CAN'T STAAAAAAND TO SEEEE YOU CRYYYY
>>
The beginning to U-Love is my favorite part of this album.

Also
>Only one can win your love
>Song title is Two Can Win
Oh Dilla you sweet hearty bastard...
>>
TAKE ME ACROSS THE LAP
SHE USED TO WHIP ME WITH A STRAP
WHEN I WAS BAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>61283679
>tfw I treat qts like that by ignoring them and treating them badly
>they still want to talk to me rather than other /mu/ autista
>always alienate them with entry level Scarufficore like Twin Infinitives
>>
>>61284344
Honestly I can relate. I'm worried I'm going to respond that way, because before I realized my feelings, it was calm between us. But I don't want to end up alienating him or acting awkward.
>>
>>61284410
I wasn't saying it in a sad tone fâm, even so when I talk to someone attractive I don't try to impress them or anything, if they get alienated by the things I say that just means we aren't that compatible. Take it easy familia, don't think about making it awkward
>>
the most confusing time of my life was when i read the wikipedia article about this album and cried a lil
>>
>AAHIII CANT STAND
>TO SEE YA CRY NO BABY NOWW

cleanest beat change in hip-hop history
>>
IT-IT-IT-IT'S THE NEW
>>
THE DIFREEEEEEENCE

THEE DIFREEEEEEEEEENCE
>>
THE NAME OF THE GAME IS LIGHTWORKS
>>
He wants to get his girlfriend
Go get your girlfriend

AND NOW
YOU ARE GOING TO DANCE
LIKE YOU NEVER DANCED BEFORE
>>
What is the magic that makes ones eyes...
...sparkle and bleed light up the skies?
>>
Hiiii~

Aw, I just fell all apart inside
Because I hadn't heard that voice in such a long time

I turned around...
>>
>>61283679
Start with "hey, do you like the album Donuts?"

People who love this album really fucking love this album. Trust me, you can't go wrong. I know I'd be psyched if a girl wanted to talk to me about Dontus
>>
>>61285207
(assuming you aren't gay, but if so, my mistake and the advice still stands)
>>
JUST
STOP

AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOURE DOING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYDtnEt0UQU
>>
File: QDVMQgvR.png (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
QDVMQgvR.png
22 KB, 500x500
>>61284267
First time I listened to this album I didn't noticed the title. But after seeing the title pop up I smiled a little bit.
>>
>>61285207
I'm a girl yeah. He knows I like Dilla, we talked about it once or maybe thrice. I fan girl way too hard, maybe it puts people off. I get a little excited when people talk about things I like lel. And I think there's potential for him to like me back, maybe he already does a little bro, who knows....it's just...I have no idea how to, you know take this a step forward. Ah well.
>>
>>61285340
just start playing the sources of the samples around him and see if he's a fan enough to notice
>>
[siren]
>>
File: 1419709434189.png (24 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1419709434189.png
24 KB, 601x695
>this album is 10 years old in a couple of months
>as is the anniversary of Dilla's death
>>
>>61285340
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1385160255229.gif (966 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1385160255229.gif
966 KB, 300x300
Damn it, I should go to bed but now I'm listening to Donuts because of this thread. It's still the best instrumental hip-hop album ever. Very bittersweet too because it sounds so cheerful and hopeful but it came out days before he died.
>>
>>61285573
and it was made by a dying man
>>
File: feelatlas.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
feelatlas.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
Ill Johnny... Ill... Johnny...

[I cri evertiem]
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.