[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are still people who think this is their worst album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ummagumma.jpg (400 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
ummagumma.jpg
400 KB, 1500x1500
>there are still people who think this is their worst album

when will the plebs die /mu/
>>
A Momentary Lapse of Reason is definitely their worst, but doesn't count since they made it when waters had already left the band. The Final Cut is their worst WITH roger waters
>>
>>61281479
>CLT says so it must be true
Who's the pleb?
>>
>>61282692
Fuck clt

Ummagumma is amazing

Listen to narrow way pt 1 when you're high
>>
>>61281479
I didn't know the members of Pink Floyd were so handsome
>>
>>61282714
Reminder that if music is only good when you are stoned, then it's not the music that's actually good, but your state of mind.

Once again, you're a pleb.
>>
>>61282733
You sound fun at partys
>>
>>61282733
Never said Ummagumma was only good when you're stoned, but it's better
>>
>>61282672
this
>>61282692
CLT is wrong if he considers this Floyd's best. It just just has that whacky experimentation he loves. The live side is GOAT though
>>
Fun fact: This is the last album that Pink Floyd allowed their image or likeness to be used on their record covers. Pictures of the band do not appear on any of their record jackets after this album.
>>
>>61282714
I like to smoke weed and listen to music too, but if you're only argument for a song being good is "it's awesome when stoned" then you don't belong on this board. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>61282809
There's a lot of people who "don't belong" on this board
>>
>>61282801
is there any particular reason for this?
>>
>>61283603
probably because syd had quit the band and shit
>>
>>61283603
because they existed their shit phase.
>>
>>61281479
Good, album is garbage.
>>
>>61283691
what the fuck
this english is so bad i can't tell if anon thinks the "shit phase" is pre- or post-ummagumma
in any case he's a pleb
>>
>>61283691
the heifer album is one of their worst
even the members of the band itself are emberassed by it
>>
It contain several pieces that you can save from it. But is definitely not the headache, the headache that this álbum gives is incredible.

Is like a piece of gum stuck in your hair.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.