[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /mu/, was he mediocre or a genius?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
so /mu/, was he mediocre or a genius?
>>
literally who?
>>
>>61270962
neither

>>61271369
kys
>>
>>61270962
Creatively, near-genius. He is reported to have been of average intelligence in school.
>>
both desu senpai
>>
I thought he was gonna be some edgy punk originator cause of how mental he was

I listened to his shit and got real bored
>>
>>61270962
Somewhere in between. He had some good shit going with Octopus, Terrapin, Astronomy Domine but the fairytale gobbledegook like The Gnome kind of annoys me
>>
>>61271752
yeah that's kind of my opinion as well; astronomy domine was way ahead of its time but a good 50% of piper at the gates of dawn was garbage
>>
>>61271752
the village gobbledegook is the only good thing about him
>>
>>61270962
Neither. Was very original with his songs but had some filler desu (but not that much in piper at the gates of dawn). Didnt evovle/mature enough to get to the genious level
>>
>>61271701
you a pleb family
>>
File: pink floyd.png (20 KB, 288x285) Image search: [Google]
pink floyd.png
20 KB, 288x285
the TRUE genius behind Pink Floyd, this is fact.
>>
>>61272952
>AMLOR
>higher than TDB
Yup, opinion trashed
>>
>>61273028
both those albums are shit
>>
>>61270962
Overrated. He's fine I guess but Floyd got better when he left.
>>
>>61271782
That's a ridiculous opinion and I hope you reconsider
>>
>>61273379
>Floyd got better when he left.
kill yourself pleb
>>
>>61273399
ROCKIST OVER HERE
>>
>>61270962
He was mediocre at first, but Nevermind and In Utero lifted him to god-tier genius status.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.