[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man this album is so underappreciated... Give it some love /mu/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Random_Access_Memories.jpg (21 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
Random_Access_Memories.jpg
21 KB, 329x329
Man this album is so underappreciated... Give it some love /mu/, one of the few good albums to come out in 2013
>>
i agree, 2013 kinda sukd
>>
I agree
>>
>underappreciated
>literally won a grammy
fuck off
>>
>>61269826
It was alright, I've been meaning to listen to it again to form a better impression. I liked a few songs off of it
>>
Agreed
>>
contact is one of the best songs ever but didnt really care for the rest of the album but i didnt actually properly listen to it so idk lol
>>
>>61269863
at the time it came out everybody called it cheesy
>>
>>61269881
Give it another listen, its underwhelming at first because of all the slow tracks but those are actually the best of the album, it took me some time to appreciate it but it's a great album and the production is GOAT
>>
>>61269826
This album has very little to nothing to do with Daft Punk.
>>
>>61269888
because it was
>>
>>61269826
but 2013 was the last good year for music
>>
>>61269826
Awesome production, shit album.
Also, eat a million dicks, 2013 was a fantastic year for music
>>
like for real

this record is BAD
>>
le italian electronic man > the rest of the album
>>
unappreciated bc it wasnt as good as some of their other stuff :(

but by itself it would have been a good record
>>
>>61269826
lose yourself to dance's guitar gives me a haaaaaard ooooonnnnn
>>
>>61270645
not really, unappreciated because they didn't do another discovery, IMO i prefer RAM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.