[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: loveless.jpg (4 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
4 KB, 224x224
/His/ thinks that only classical music is good. thoughts? >>>/his/449261
>>
Its superior yes.

Pop et al are okay on occasion.
>>
TA TA TA TA
>>
>>61255194
*calls A Love Supreme a terrible example of good modern music*
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 398x500
>you will never be autistic enough to post on the history board of 4chan
>>
I mean they're bound to, right? If they're interested enough to want to discuss history with a bunch of anons, they'd prob be interested in the music from the time.

lol what nerds
>>
>>61255253
kek
>>
oh they finally added a history board? how long until it becomes indistinguishable from /pol/ and /int/?
>>
>>61255220
i want kaylafags to leave
>>
>>61255348
soon
>>
File: 1446395499055.jpg (207 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446395499055.jpg
207 KB, 1000x1000
>>61255194
Classical Music tends to lack that intimate connection to the makers though. It's like a classical painting, looks very beautiful, might make some meaning, but doesn't relate to their or our lives as humans enough. I like the back story to the music. It tends to make it more powerful as a statement. It makes you feel like you understand what the person is trying to convey from their subjective viewpoint. That's why Punk rock became so big in the 70's at a time where rock was very pretty, but bland and lacking the creators subjective view.

You just don't get it enough with classical music. Only Jazz and Contemporary music are like that.

Pop can sometimes do it greatly too, though if it's a dumb drinking song then it's just there to create mood.
>>
>>61255284
It's censored pretty poorly.

Can't say anything racist, even criticism of the behaviour of a race (unless white because that's apparently free game) is not tolerated.

It's fucking /pol/ - tumblr edition.
>>
if quints Young Thug is the Shostakovich of his generation
>>
>>61255553
I'VE FAILED YOU, THUGGER
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.