[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is up with you /mu/ faggots?why is there a hundred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: amisupposedtoguesstheband.jpg (25 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
amisupposedtoguesstheband.jpg
25 KB, 325x325
what the fuck is up with you /mu/ faggots?why is there a hundred posts about asking if this or that is good and the only clue they give is an album picture which has no band name or anything on it.
maybe because you only want people to reply who knows the band so you only get positive feedback and can fell special or some shit FAGGOTS!
>>
lurk more.
sage.
>>
>reverse
>image
>search
>>
>>61242225
i know i can drag and drop the pictures into google pictures but why fuck with that when it only takes 2 seconds for OP to write the fucking band name down.
>>
File: ypMGRNV.jpg (25 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
ypMGRNV.jpg
25 KB, 1024x571
lol cant u read braille dumbass the title is on the top right
>>
>>61242261
>saying hundreds of album pictures
>implying i only mean this picture

autistic, faggot.
>>
>>61242207
>obligatory lurk more
It's the culture here, and it keeps fuccbois like you away. There's a button for reverse image serach implemented as well. Also Tycho is only OK.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
wouldnt it be much easier if i just take 2-3 seconds to write down at least the artist name here?

well its the culture here so why bother making other anons life easier.
>>
>people don't know tycho
I thought this was the kind of shit Skrillex remixed?

Also, they just made this board for you.
>>>/wsg/
>>
>>61242301
But Tycho is OK in a great way, so to speak. The album doesn't aspire to be anything more than it is, chill easy listening electronica. It's great background music for studying, cleaning up or practically whatever
>>
>>61242434
Hhahahaha fucked up hard
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>61242436
>chill easy listening electronica.
yeah thats awful. music should challenge the listener
>>
>>61242249
>down arrow
>image search
>Google
Unless the combined characters of album and artist are less than three characters, it's faster to let dipshits like you struggle. Get fucked.
>>
>>61242207
Tycho - Dive
>>
>>61242479
you must type fucking slow
>>
>>61242249
>i can drag and drop the pictures into google pictures
what a pleb
>>
You're right OP I have learnt my lesson and will never do this again.

- Nobody
>>
>>61242541
>what are keystrokes
G E T

F U C K E D
>>
Basically keeps normals out.
You guys bitch about not knowing half the music here anyway, so making it easy for you to search and bitch cause we're not talking about the latest foo fighters album is our first level of protection, you are already being overrun by the rolling stone and billboard readers of the world let s have this anon
>>
>>61242207
as others said, lurk moar

this is better than the elitist pricks on /tv/ posting collages of frames inside movies and you're supposed to know each one
>>
While reverse image searching is a thing, no info in collages are pain.
>>
File: CWjVjsNWEAAk9dr.jpg (21 KB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
CWjVjsNWEAAk9dr.jpg
21 KB, 480x260
>>61242465
>all music should serve one function
This idea is honestly the worst cancer in mu right now. What you listen to when you're driving with your {b,g}f at night on an abandoned highway might be different than what you listen to when you wash the dishes. Tycho is vibe music through and through, great for smoking and chilling, but not so much for intense listening.

I'll give you this: the good life requires one to challenge oneself constantly. However, the challenges should be focused towards some set of priorities. I'd advise you not to listen to Drukqs while studying.
>>
>>61242723
2nded
>>
Just memorize every album cover. That's what I do.
>>
>>61242207
Why would you ever listen to that album when Orbital or Boards Of Canada exist?

Also, I know it's been said, but reverse image search, dummy
>>
>>61242207

>use Chrome
>right click image
>hit S

Searching images isn't hard when you got a library card
>>
>>61242301
>synthwave
>only OK
kek, stay pleb
>>
>>61244935

chillwave
>>
>>61242249
>wanting to be spoonfed
die
>>
>>61242795
u and everyone else in this thread are big fags. big time.
>>
>>61245350
thx 4 the ad hominem bruh
>>
/b/ pls go and stay go
>>
>>61245369
>m-m-much logical fallacies!!
I don't have enough invested in you to help you see your own rampant autism so calling you a big time fag was my way of telling you that I love you but you're wrong
>>
>>61245167
>spoonfed
Not OP but you make it sound like doing a reverse image search is some sort of intelligent process
>>
>>61245537
what am i wrong about, exactly?
>>
People not writing album names is mildly annoying but wow, this post
>>
>>61244935
>>61245141
Tycho is downtempo it has nothing to do with those genres.
>>
>>61246838
>it has nothing to do with those genres
o i am laffin
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.