[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decided to wait till everyone stopped shit posting about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 713WaG+JUDL._SL1500_.jpg (65 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
713WaG+JUDL._SL1500_.jpg
65 KB, 1500x1500
Decided to wait till everyone stopped shit posting about this on the board to listen to it. What should I expect you dirty memers?
>>
>>61236941
watered down shout out to the rave scene
>>
>>61236941
only one good song
>>
I fucking love this album but I don't know if you'd like it, it just clicked with me
>>
>>61236941
Pop UK Garage in the best of ways.
I love this album.
>>
>>61236962
Holy shit it is, just chillwave inspired rave music to make shit tons of money off the popularity of artists like washed out and xxyyxx
>>
>>61236941
I like the cover.
>>
/mu/ hates anything that p4k likes so don't expect any positive feedback here
>>
>>61236941
probably one of the lamest albums you'll hear this year

>>61237141
This was especially bad this year. I wish people would just listen to the fucking music before they start talking shit.
>>
I don't think I'll ever listen to it because every Jamie XX fan I know is some basic pleb.

I know that makes me a superficial twat, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>61237333
really?
how do you know what you don't like then?
>>
>>61237141
I swear half of Pitchforks profits come from losers going there to find out what not to like, which is even more retarded then taking pitchforks word like it is the gospel.
>>
>>61237588
I usually go on pitchfork to find new music, but they overhype pretty much everything, this album is a 7/10 at best
>>
GOOD TIMES THERE'S GONNA BE GOOD TIMES
>>
>>61237609
this desu
also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fOHh5Q7Q1E
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.