[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this AOTY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: z.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
What makes it objectively the best of the year?
>>
Mu answer your boy
>>
because I'm not a cuck
>>
>>61236234
wtf does that have to do with this album? the man is half white
>>
>>61236234
wat? R&B is anti-cuck ya retard
>>
Fuck SURJAN STEVENS. That hasn't got shit on this masterpiece. Fucking left-wing hipster cucks hate Chris Brown
>>
Silent Night, holy night
>>
Top 10 of the year for mee
>>
Subjectively and Objectively because it combines EDM, R&B, Pop, Dance into the most interesting combo of anti PC music this year
>>
>>61236683
>anti PC
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>61236744
Anti feminism, anti bowing down to women, Male Empowerment anthems,
>>
This is the Album for Men whom engage in vast amounts of sexual intercourse with attractive females
>>
Top kek
>>
better than tpab desu
>>
yep ROYALTY > ToPimpAButterfly & Barter6
>>
Fagtano liked it so I will aswell
>>
>>61235601

Because Chris Brown is no longer doing it for the fame
>>
>>61237243
Not a fucking meme. Where have you seen this meme before?
>>
>>61237243
lel
>>
>>61237085
He liked it? Where did he say that?
>>
Chris Brown is by far the most talented pop star around at the moment.

Like it's not even a question. The day he actually reaches his potential and puts out the music he's capable of making is the day he becomes a great.
>>
>>61238465
Yeah a more focused and conceptual album and he will be patrician core and p4k core
>>
File: cb-royalty-640x381.png (639 KB, 640x381) Image search: [Google]
cb-royalty-640x381.png
639 KB, 640x381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajZTuxdv3Q

This is by far the best, most heartwarming song/video of 2015.
>>
I lol at the hate Chris Brown gets from mainstream publications. He's everything they despise: Good Looking Male, Aggressive, Commanding, Sexually Dominant, Alpha
>>
His music is never great but the fact that he's still relevant after the Rihanna incident shows how fucking talented he is.

The industry has tried to replace him several times. Trey Songz, Jason Derulo, August Alsina, Bieber even had a dabble with R&B, all those young kids like Mindless Behaviour, Jacob Latimore, Trevor Jackson, etc.

None of them have dethroned him. At best, they've been the ones begging for the Chris Brown features.
>>
>>61238522
He just gets shit because he hit a woman once. Yet Hollywood forgets that Tim Allen sold Coke, Emma Roberts abusing Evan Peters, Michael Lohan, Constantine Maroulius, Nicholas Cage, Mel Gibson, etc.
>>
>>61238585
Samefag but those people also abused their significant others yet no one ever says anything about it.
>>
>>61238592
Exactly
>>
>>61238521
Could actually be true. You can see a real bond and true love between them in the video, which is rare to find nowadays
>>
>>61235601
Don't care for most of his music but his first 2 albums had some pretty neat songs on them
>Run It
>Gimme That
>Yo (Excuse Me Miss)
>Wall To Wall
>Kiss Kiss
>With You
this shit bumped in Jr. High
>>
>>61238881
Yep. His last album X had some real anthems on it aswell, including the anti feminist tune Loyal.
>>
And if you know his process of making music, the man creates exactly the music he wants, irrespective of his label RCA. He's recorded 2000 songs over the last 2 years
>>
>>61239011

Topman
>>
That is literally the most ironic picture I've ever seen.
>>
>>61239234
Why?

He's just holding his daughter. His daughter's name is Royalty.
>>
>>61239234
Top kek
>>
Anyway this mans dancing is unrivalled. Nobody even comes close.
>>
>>61236345
>>61236601
>>61239247
fucking cuck hipster faggots are getting ridiculous on /m/ kek listening to nigger music ayy lmao
>>
never understood the point of a known women hitter and "alpha male" have a album cover with his daughter
is this suppose to be ironic, what happens when his daughter grows up and gets abused by other men like her dad did?
>>
ITT: Eduardo
>>
>>61238522
>muh men's rights
lol ok neckbeard. White cucks in the music industry have no problem with that shit when it's coming from a black guy
>>
>>61238585
Mel Gibson has quite a career these days.

Are you really this fucking retarded?
>>
>>61239634
>he did a bad thing once so he isn't allowed to love his child

Okay.
>>
>>61242172
>bad thing
>once

Except it was multiple times and she probably wasn't the first one he hit just the first one that people heard about. :')
>>
>>61242201
>he did bad things so he isn't allowed to love his child
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.