[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are these really just as good as expensive headphones, should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0078.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0078.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
are these really just as good as expensive headphones, should I just keep my money?
>>
earbuds are for normalfags op, they will always sound terrible
>>
no, they're shit
>>
>>61232262
The only good thing about them is you can use them in class and stuff like that.
>>
>>61232276
the only person I know who uses headphones in public draws homestuck fanart and wears school shooter trenchcoats
>>
>>61232262
Get a decent pair of headphones trust me but not beats cause beats are fucking expensive not horrible but overpriced.
>>
>>61232314
listen to this guy OP, stay away from the following:
>beats
>skullcandy
>muse
and you'll be fine
>>
>>61232344
Fuck skullcandy. They break so easily and barely sound better than earbuds.
>>
>>61232262
If you are deadset on earbuds, there are better ones much cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RPHJE120K-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B003EM8008/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450930440&sr=8-1&keywords=earbuds

Order 2 or 3, when you lose them, give no fucks.

But seriously consider getting headphones.
>>
get a pair of soundmagic E-10s, put them on, and just try to tell me there's no difference
>>
>>61232262
>>>/g/hpg
>>
>>61232262
those sound horrible, i prefer my $7 earphones. i have headphones but they are too big and ugly to carry around outside

i just bought a pair of koss portapros recently and i would highly recommend them. they're small, only $40, light, durable, and sound great
>>
>>61232262
like beats not worth the price compared to other brands, i use them though when i'm out they come free with an iphone and they do the job, im partial to the clicky thing for songs and volume too
>>
When i'm home or going on a long trip I use 'audio technica ath-m50x'
When im going to uni or social situations I just use a-JAYS one, I used to use apple ones but they broke like 3 times, so i stopped.
>>
>>61233621
you are literally an autistic loser. a clueless bitch with no friends. these posts are laughably bad and evidence of a deeply fucked up heart and soul. i unironically, without a single shred of hyperbole pity every single person who is forced to interact with you on a daily basis. you're a miserable motherfucker.
>>
>>61233445
These are fucking excellent
>>
>>61232313
if you care about how you look, then you probably care about what people think of your music. means you should probably get headphones to look like you're listening to better music
>>
>>61234496
how was your day
>>
>>61233445
these for being in public

>>61234418
these for home
>>
>>61232276
My westone w40s disagree
>>
....I'm just here with my Bose :S
I got the on ear soundtrue headphones for 80 bucks and oh my fucking god, they really are the smallest headphones I have ever seen. I can fold them up into my hand. They are great for wearing for a long time because they are comfortable and light weight as hell. Sound quality is pretty fucking good too, but no over-done bass if you're really into that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.