[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever noticed that the singer of Foo Fighters looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 700x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 700x425
Has anyone ever noticed that the singer of Foo Fighters looks exactly like the drummer of Nirvana?
>>
>>61231779
Anyone ever notice that Western depictions of our lord and saviour Jesus look exactly like Grimes?
>>
Wait what in da fuck

€___€

Can't unsee
>>
He's a clone; don't be fooled by rumors that they're the same person. The Foo Grohl is Liquid Grohl, not Naked Grohl.
>>
dam he still alive?
>>
>>61231824
Go back to youtube comment section, kid. This site isn't for underage b&. Top kek.
>>
File: ESCALATORS.png (151 KB, 333x302) Image search: [Google]
ESCALATORS.png
151 KB, 333x302
Has anyone ever noticed that the bassist from Nirvana looks exactly like Andy Kaufman?
>>
>>61231880

>This
>>
>>61231779
I don't see any resemblance.
I think you have too much time on your hands if you're coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories of this nature.
>>
File: rust-intense.jpg (24 KB, 638x326) Image search: [Google]
rust-intense.jpg
24 KB, 638x326
he looks like true detective
>>
ok sure but why the fuck does the guy from Markie Mark look exactly like the guy from the Other Guys
>>
Has anyone ever noticed that the singer of Nirvana looks exactly like the drummer of the Foo Fighters?
>>
>>61231828
But who is Punished Grohl
>>
woah
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.