[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First two albums were so good. What went wrong with How Big,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: flo.jpg (145 KB, 1242x800) Image search: [Google]
flo.jpg
145 KB, 1242x800
First two albums were so good.
What went wrong with How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful?
Plus, Flo is a qt.
>>
>>61227096
boring as fuck
>>
She had more time and probably inspiration and excitement to write Lungs.
After its success, she was obviously thrilled to make Ceremonials, but I'm guessing she kind of just lost it in the midst of creating HBHBHB.
>>
To be fair, you should check out the album's videos.
The Odyssey is pretty amazing, my personal favourite is Queen of Peace and Long & Lost(Chapters 4 and 5)
>>
She tried to experiment.
She lost that special something(for me it was the harp)that made her songs special.
She sounds basic as fuck in the new album.
Nothing special or noteworthy in the whole album, really.
>>
She didn't release any singles while making HBHBHB, she didn't stay relevant, she doesn't matter anymore to people.
>>
BUMP IT UP.
>>
>6 / 0 / 2
lol
>>
>>61227550
lol i only posted once >>61227155
>>
To be honest, I've always thought she was boring and that her voice is shit. Her caterwauling is perceived as good simply because it's good. It's the kind of music that basic white girls find deep and meaningful.
>>
>>61227798
I meant different not good, sorry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.