[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to be into PE 8 years ago and I fell off once I graduated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: FNF_750.jpg (408 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
FNF_750.jpg
408 KB, 750x750
I used to be into PE 8 years ago and I fell off once I graduated high school pretty much. Oblivion Access made me remember how much I loved it and I'm currently listening to this in pic related.

What's Prurients best PE album with him on vocals?
>>
>>61224825
PE as in Power Electronics btw not PE as in Physical Education, even though I stopped that after high school too.
>>
>>61224825
>What's Prurients best PE album with him on vocals?
one of these:
pleasure ground
fossil
rose pillar

rose pillar is my favorite. the backstory is sad, and the album is harrowing, harsh and poignant. it is drenched in ambience and it is very loud. the vocals are cold and broken.
>>
File: deborah-davis.jpg (12 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
deborah-davis.jpg
12 KB, 256x320
>>61225748
cont.

kevin drumm is featured on two tracks
>>
>>61224825
that albums not power electronics though... its synth pop with screamed vocals.
>>
>>61224836
I like Bermuda Drain and Through The Window.
Neither is pure PE though.
>>
>>61225824
Take your own life.
>>
Pitchfork has this as a metal album
>>
>>61224836
I thought PE as in Penis Enlargement
>>
>>61225824
u mean dungeon synth
>>
>>61225824
>synth pop with screamed vocals
lmao

fuck me

now i'm glad FNF has blown up, and fernow is getting recognition outside of noise circles, but fucking hell this record has landed in the hands of the worst kind of clueless internet music kiddies. thanks fantano and thanks p4k you still have the power to successfully defile everything you touch
>>
>>61225906
i'm pretty sure fantano knows the difference between power electronics and synth pop.

>>61225848
>>61225748
thanks for these recs
>>
>>61226333
if he actually labelled FNF as synth pop, then no, he doesn't.

a juno synth and some semblance of melody does not make a synth pop record..
>>
>>61226333
If you thought Oblivion Access was power electronics, no less take Fantano's word as gospel, then you should probably do some of your own personal research.
>>
>>61226376
i don't know if he labeled it as synth pop because i didn't watch his reviews.

>>61226415
who said i listen to fantano? OA has a lot of noise and power electronics on it and. the fact it doesn't fit into your definition of PE is irrelevant because i said it reminded me of how much i used to enjoy PE.

don't know why you're mad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.