[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts on this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 91STmqwh3GL._SL1500_.jpg (575 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
91STmqwh3GL._SL1500_.jpg
575 KB, 1500x1500
Your thoughts on this album
>>
only good album he ever made and thats because of the production by emile haynie. a song like ghost is genuinely unrivaled in weirdness by most hiphop production.
>>
his best
>>
she succ me
>>
>>61220864
mr rager and pursuit of happiness are really good songs, but i dont even remember what the rest of the album was.
>>
>>61221774
i never understood why people like pursuit of happiness so much, its ok but nowhere near one of his top 10 songs
>>
>>61221774
Isn't Pursuit of Happiness from his debut album?
>>
The kanye verse on Erase Me is amazing
>>
>>61221826
DUDE WEED FREE SPIRIT DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
>>
>>61221854
oh ok, plus i think being the main song in that movie Project X is what killed it for me DUDE EPIC PARTY BRO YEAHHH KID CUDI BRO
>>
>>61221878
why would that kill it for you? that was a shitty aoki remix, and what kind of person doesnt like parties, weed, or kid cudi what the fuck? why are you even here?
>>
>>61221947
because it did, kill yourself
>>
>>61221014
Nah indicud is great too
>>
>>61222010
Epic troll dude XD
>>
>>61222025
what do you think of his last album?
>>
>>61222010
lol ur a fag
>>
>>61221947
I don't like any of those things t b h
>>
>>61222025
indicud is even worse than Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven, the worst kind of Fruity Loops kinda shit i ever heard.
>>
it's no speedin bullet

what's with the suit, his head looks enormous
>>
>>61220864
Erase Me is a better britpop song than anything by Oasis.
>>
>>61221014
MOTM is his best
>>
>>61220864
Had some very high highs and some really skippable songs that I couldn't care about. First one was better
>>
I only know Marijuana from that album, cause I listen to it when I'm high. Sounds pretentious, but it's really chill.
>>
>>61220864
My favorite on from him. I have a little bit of a personal attachment to this one. Every album after this just doesn't have the certain dark vibe this album gives off.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.