[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 21 y/o virgin and losing my window of opportunity as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1406432956669.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1406432956669.png
61 KB, 252x221
>tfw 21 y/o virgin and losing my window of opportunity as i get uglier with age

music for this feel?
>>
>>61217175
start trying to better yourself now and you will gain confidence soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dms5WyiNZJU
>>
>still thinks sex is the ultimate goal
wow, i thought old people were supposed to be wise
>>
>>61217201
what do you mean by bettering myself?

>>61217210
thanks this is good. i've actually never gotten around to listening to these guys before now but i'm quite enjoying it

>>61217219
biologically sex is the ultimate goal. our purpose is to reproduce
>>
Don't throw in the towel now dude, not until youre at least 25.
>>
>>61217257
>our purpose is to reproduce
humanity's purpose
not your purpose
>>
>>61217175
Being a 21 yr old virgin is nothing to be scared about, think about it you were a teenager less than 2 years ago, you're basically still a kid but with a job and taxes to pay. Maybe when you're 26 or 27 you can start complaining
>>
>>61217257
get yourself in shape and fix your face. try getting to a higher point where you are in life. figure out who you are and whats redeeming about yourself. invest yourself into something and you will gain confidence
>>
>>61217260
>>61217279
>>61217332
>>61217335
thanks guys. this is strangely reassuring. maybe i should start trying to get to a higher point in my life. i spend a lot of time and emotional energy on self-loathing and i'm sure there's healthier, more mature things i could be doing
>>
>>61217553
honestly, taking a good long shower and putting on a nice shirt and just going outside is gonna do wonders.
>>
File: arthur_schopenhauer_33.jpg (170 KB, 1344x1344) Image search: [Google]
arthur_schopenhauer_33.jpg
170 KB, 1344x1344
>>61217257
>biologically sex is the ultimate goal. our purpose is to reproduce
>>
focus on bettering yourself
don't worry about meaningless milestones like losing your virginity
it'll come in due time if you work on you
>>
>>61218509
i truly appreciate the optimism anon. i'll give that a shot tomorrow. thanks
>>
>>61218602
a little exercise and a moderately healthy diet can also work wonders for general outlook on life. Meditation can also be beneficial for some.
>>
>>61217175
Do you really start aging at 21?
>>
>>61218524
never read any Schopenhauer before. is that what he believed?

>>61218577
yeah i know that's the smartest thing to do. it's just easier said than done. it's really hard to control my instinctual urges. i'd love to not care whether i'm getting laid or not, but sexual frustration is real. especially since i go to a college where i can't walk ten feet without seeing a beautiful girl. It's gotten to the point where whenever i see someone i'm attracted to i just get angry. i know that's super childish but i can't help it
>>
>>61218663
You start aging before you come out of the womb you fucking dumb sack of shit.
>>
>>61218663
i drink a lot of alcohol
>>
>>61218684
Likewise man I know the feel.
And I feel like shit and am suicidal.
I wish my fucking doctor hadn't taken me off the meds that kill my sex drive.
Even then though I'd still be lonely as fuck and talk to random people online anyway cause I'm a pathetic NEET that should be dead and I hate myself fuck
>>
>>61217257
think of all the stupid people you know (besides yourself). 99% of them have boned someone, probably another stupid person. sex is a meaningless goal.
>>
File: 1446148961945.png (593 KB, 513x665) Image search: [Google]
1446148961945.png
593 KB, 513x665
>>61217175
Sex is overrated desu
But I think you would like Harrison Bergeron and Moss Icon
>>
As a 20 year old virgin, just stop caring about it. Try to find things that make you happy and pursue that. Sex isn't everything, and being a virgin at our age really isn't all that out of the ordinary.

I mean I am a self loathing piece of shit but that's likely entirely disconnected from my lack of romantic and sexual experience.
>>
>>61218710
The problem is sex shouldn't be a goal, it's just something fun to do when you're geniunely horny. When you start thinking of it as a goal it's a lot harder to get
>>
>>61218651
i used to meditate a lot and i enjoyed it quite a bit. i guess i just haven't made time for it lately, but you're right it has all sorts of benefits. i'll make a point to start getting back into that again
>>
>>61217175
girls suck just spend your money on hookers rather than a gf

It's a lot cheaper in the long run
>>
>>61218720
listening to moss icon rn. i like it a lot. sounds like fugazi in a good way
>>
File: 1357100152211.jpg (34 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1357100152211.jpg
34 KB, 385x500
should i stay up or go to bed help me decide
>>
>>61218779
nah man girls are cool, I rec making friends with some (like real friends, none of that dumbass be nice just for sex shit).
>>
you guys are a bunch of softies. you pretend to be assholes for the fun of it but then shit like this happens. love you all
>>
>>61218807
this desu

I honestly just prefer hanging out with girls more than guys nowadays. I don't know if that means I caught the gay or something but its a thing. Also, having platonic girl friends makes it way easier to get an actual girlfriend for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>61218803
Flounder until dawn

>>61218802
Also check out Embrace. They're similar to Moss Icon, but fronted by Ian from Fugazi
>>
>>61218851
thats what i plan on doing but i've drank half a bottle of crown royale
>>
>>61217175
tfw 21 and not virgin

such relief senpai
>>
>>61218866
Flounder until dawn, but also wonder what could have been

Also half a bottle damn dude did your whole family die in a train accident or something?
>>
>>61218710
haha this made me feel a lot better in a sort of condescending, self-righteous way. probably not the best way to look at it, but it definitely helped
>>
>>61218807
Girls are easier to become friends with than guys sometimes, guys can get way too competitive and passive aggressive. Also when you make it clear you're not gay, your girlfriends will usually be happy to hook you up with someone
>>
i thought about how i was gonna phrase this for a while, but here goes

>age 13
>at friends brother high school graduation party
>get drugged
>get raped
>its on video, video is passed around my middle school
>dont actually remember the rape but everyone else does
>spend most of my high school life having as much sex as possible to blow off the thing because i thought that was a good idea for some reason, frequently putting aside hobbies (i could have had a record pressed but i ditched the band for sex)
>its not really fulfilling at all but i dont know any different
>like age 18 or so
>"i think im asexual"
>realize i wasted all my time having sex when i should have been pursuing the things that last more than 20 minutes

tl;dr im asexual and wasted half my life doing something cuz i thought i needed to instead of doing the things i wanted

not saying you're me OP, but its at least something to think about i guess
>>
>>61218851
>Also check out Embrace
will do. thanks
>>
>>61218911
Damn, my condolences, dude. That sounds like a terrible thing to go through

Every time I tell people I'm asexual, I'm greeted with a mix of questioning and disbelief; people are so tied to the need for sex that they can't perceive why someone wouldn't experience that need.

I just feel that something like that shouldn't be a rite of passage or a commodity; if you're going to get that intimate with anyone, I feel that it should be someone you feel a true attachment to, not just another stranger. Sex isn't going anywhere; unless you're an utter abomination (which I highly doubt), you're going to have it at some point. Just make it count
>>
>>61218911
holy shit dude thats heavy as hell. why on earth would someone take a video and then pass it around to children?? sorry to hear about it regardless but thanks for sharing. i'm sure you guys are right that it's not as big of a deal as i'm making it out to be. it's just that i have really strong sexual urges that make it hard to ignore. but you're right that i shouldn't obsess over it at the expense of my passions. i guess i'll just have to find balance
>>
>>61218940
ty, always nice to meet another ace here (a lot of people on 4chan are genuinely like "aces dont exist" so its kinda surprising)
>>61218954
i /really/ didn't want to make the thread about me but i kinda hope that helped you develop some perspective, and i hope things work out for you in the future
>>
>>61218976
Yeah, I see that both here and IRL
I honestly don't know if it's intrinsic to my personality, since that sort of set in with my depression, but it's been this way for a few years so I guess I'll go with it

Again, hope things are better for you on the future
>>
I'm a 23 year old virgin and stopped caring about sex years ago, don't worry too much if you are a virgin, real problems take over as you get older. Who cares about getting laid when you have to worry about keeping food on the table.
>>
op here. i'm going to bed but thanks for all the kind words guys. you're all awesome
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.