[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going on with Martin Shkreli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: shkreli-wutang-614x412.jpg (50 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
shkreli-wutang-614x412.jpg
50 KB, 614x412
What the fuck is going on, what do you think about Shkreli and what will happen to "Once upon a time in Shaolin"?
>>
I expect him to smash it with a hammer on twitch before he gets put in prison
>>
>>61203205
Who cares? Everybody already knows the guy is a scumbag, and I'm sure the album's mediocre at best.
>>
>>61203279
RZA knew to make only 10 minute of quality sound to build hype, then the rest is just black sound.
>>
This guy is fucked up
>>
>>61203205
>Wu-Tang Clan makes album only an eccentric retarded millionaire could buy
>Eccentric retarded millionaire buys it
>People get surprised
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
>>
>>61203747
This
>>
>>61203266
i hope he smashes it. then kills whoever produced it and destroys the files. the greatest album we never heard.

or what if it gets siezed as part of his assets and never to be seen by the eye of a civilian again
>>
shit album anyways. It really wasn't a wu-tang project. It was that one fucktard(not shkreli) that paid them for verses and then made it himself
>>
>>61203546
he's a god
>>
>>61203205
ive been looking into him and hes not nearly as bad of a dude as he comes off at first

i dont give a shit about a hearing a new wutang album to be honest. im more interested in seeing bobby shmurda get bailed out
>>
>>61203546
He's really cool actually
>>
>tfw people still care about a Cilvaringz album put out under the Wu Tang name
>no core member of Wu has done anything special in years
>the pharma villain autist buying it has made people want it even more
>>
>>61204519
his music taste is pretty decent too

he was playing post-hardcore and midwest emo in a livestream these days
>>
>>61204540
chances are a lot of the people clamoring to hear the new album havent even listened to every wu tang release or much of their solo material
>>
i still think this dude sacrificed himself to make everyone have a national conversation on pharma costs

that med he upped the price? not many people used it
>>
>>61204589
>that med he upped the price? not many people used it
so it's fine if the people who did that aren't rich just die? because only a few people will die?
>>
>>61203279
Yeah, this.
>>
>>61203295
>black sound
interested in this

is it like white noise?
>>
>>61204630
If you looked into it you'd know it's very cheap for people who's insurance can't pay for it
>>
>>61203747
Honestly, the only reason I make rare material that is insanely marked up is because I know that SOMEONE would be willing to buy it at some point.

Even if you're an artist you can still be a capitalist.
>>
>>61204630
he says people who cant afford it and dont have insurance are getting the drug for dollars. hes using 60% of the profits to fund research for rare diseases to help people who nobody cares to save. look at something other than a headline before you talk bro
>>
>>61204589
>not many people used it
If people that had HIV were quarantined on something like an island it would eventually cease to exist.

>but muh human rights.
>>
>>61204791
Well, after one million years of Deck and Ghost carrying the clan on their backs for the last years they needed to do something to call attention to themselves again
>>
File: willdeathclassic.jpg (271 KB, 707x565) Image search: [Google]
willdeathclassic.jpg
271 KB, 707x565
>>61204835
>have a problem
>too incompetent to solve it
>only solution you can think for it is locking the problem somewhere and not look at it anymore
>>
>>61204663
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colors_of_noise
>>
>>61204907
>only solution you can think for it is locking the problem somewhere and not look at it anymore

It's a disease without a cure or vaccination, this is the logical conclusion of eliminating that disease.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_outbreak_of_smallpox_in_Yugoslavia
>The government's reaction was swift. Martial law was declared on March 16. Measures included blockades of villages and neighbourhoods, roadblocks, prohibition of public meetings, closure of borders and prohibition of all non-essential travel. Hotels were requisitioned for quarantines in which 10,000 people who may have been in contact with the virus were held under guard by the army.
>>
>>61205114
>comparing an outbreak of a very infectious disease like smallpox at the time it happened to the number of people with AIDS that exist on the world right now
>justifying an action because it was done before in times of emergency

It is not inherently necessary for these people to be separated from the rest of society, specially on the contemporary world where there are means for them to even have children without their children being born with the disease and without infecting their partners. All that is needed is to be sure they will die without infecting anyone.
>>
>>61205255
It's still an infectious disease and diseases should be taken seriously, the collective health takes far more precedence over those individuals who have allowed themselves to become infected. Most HIV cases are entirely preventable and the failure to eradicate such a disease is entirely due to the laziness or lack of care of authorities.
>>
>>61205438
>allowed themselves to become infected.
Not everyone gets infected because they decided to not wear a condom. Many people get infected by repetitive use of the same needles by uncaring places like tattoo parlors or hospitals or even by those psychos who have the disease and want to infect others. Some are even born with it. You can't just pick all the people with aids and fire-squad them out of the planet, you need to create a way for them to live decently until they finally die without infecting anyone else.
>>
>>61205510
>Many people get infected by repetitive use of the same needles by uncaring places like tattoo parlors or hospitals or even by those psychos who have the disease and want to infect others.
This actually scares me the most, that after visiting the hospital you get a phone call that starts with "oops".

>>61204519
>>61204823
Source, or explain why he isn't that bad.
>>
>>61205510
>You can't just pick all the people with aids and fire-squad them out of the planet

I never claimed this, I claimed that they should live the rest of their lives out in quarantine, where they can't harm anyone, this is something that could have been reasonably done when the disease was in its nascent stages.

And besides, transmitting HIV knowingly is a criminal offense.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 680x680
>>61204454
>>61204519
>>61204537
>>61204550
>>61204589
>>61204823

It sure smells like samefag in here, Martin.
>>
>>61205761
I'm sorry but this is some fedora way of thinking, it might have made sense back in the 80s but not nowadays when HIV is well known, manageable and we're all the closer to fully eradicate it.

It's also a criminal offense to exile people against their will.
>>
>>61205864
>It's also a criminal offense to exile people against their will.

Freedom doesn't exist, governments only tolerate it to placate the masses. Under extreme circumstances it evaporates entirely.
>>
/pol/fags: GTFO
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.