[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Mac Miller?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Does /mu/ like Mac Miller?
>>
>>61202421
no. he's literally 90% of everyone I went to college with (Penn State)
>>
I do. I like rap, I like the production in everything recent that he's made, and he just motivates me know general, puts me into a good mood.
>>
>>61202441
lol i completely agree, i just graduated from psu. are you still in State? do you go to shows??
>>
>>61202730
I graduated 3 years ago. I went to a lot of bar shows but nothing at the BJC because I was broke most of the time. do Pure Cane Sugar still play?
>>
>>61202421
His last few projects have been stellar
>>
>>61202816
Oh damn, no I meant basement shows actually! I don't really go to the bars, but the punk scene has boomed here in the past 2 years, there is a house show every weekend now. bands from philly/pittsburgh/virginia/new york come all the time
>>
I really liked Faces
>>
>>61202918
shit, that sounds fucking cool. to think when I went there the Ying Yang Twins at a frat house was considered a highlight. sounds like we've been making progress.
>>
>>61202421
He's definitely improved from the trash he used to make. still not my cup of tea though. I liked his feature on Pinata.
>>
>>61202421
I personally really like his deeper releases. Obviously Faces and GO:OD AM are solid releases, but he really impressed me with stolen youth, run on sentences vol 1, and delusional Thomas.

I think the more experimental he gets usually results in better projects.
>>
>>61202927
Agreed
>>
Jewish wiggers aren't my cup of tea.
>>
>>61202421
fuck hes ugly and no
>>
File: 1421596469230.png (55 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1421596469230.png
55 KB, 343x400
>>
>>61202918
I just transferred from PSU. Drinking culture ruined the population... Kinda miss it though.
>>
>>61202918
>>61204810
Say hello to Tim Mayo for me, My name is Austin.
>>
File: mack miller.png (55 KB, 896x900) Image search: [Google]
mack miller.png
55 KB, 896x900
>>
Faces was a quality release. His new one is decent. Delusional was cool. Rest is shit.
>>
File: Macadelic_mixtape_cover.jpg (37 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Macadelic_mixtape_cover.jpg
37 KB, 316x316
>>61202421
best rapper in the game he basically invented acid rap. the only people who hate him are people who havent heard his post-lsd material. theyre like people who hate the beatles bc of i want to hold your hand.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.