[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about this? I think it's an okay at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What does /mu/ think about this?

I think it's an okay at best album with some good bangers. Lyrically, it's garbage, though.
>>
>>61200743
worst album of 2015/10
>>
>>61200743

Yeah nah, it's bad.
>>
>>61200743
Generic garbage
>>
Halsey is a derivative, walking sack of trends.

>we are the americaaanuh
>high on legal maruwanuh
>thinking pot makes you cool in 2015

Come on.
>>
>>61201542
yeah she gives off a huge miley cyrus vibe of ~~~edgy white girl~~~~ when really she's just ultra redundant and full of herself

that being said, she has some catchy songs
>>
BIGGIE AND NIRVANA
>>
>raised on Biggie and Nirvana

personally I hope she gets raped by a big black nigger and then dumped in a ditch
>>
>>61201628
That was my biggest issue with the album
>>61201635
Yeah holy shit that was cringe
>>
DUDE
>>
>>61203224

WEED
>>
LMAO
>>
>>61203224
>>61203240
>>61203244
Ayy
>>
>>61201542
I don't think that was the point of the line
It was saying the new generation is legalizing pot

It's aimed towards teenagers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuglUwNy1p8

This one is for you OP
>>
>>61200743
You should listen to Foo Fighters then
>>
>>61200743
Literally spingo blink: the album
>>
>>61201655
>being this triggered by a stupid song that will fade into obscurity in 1 years time
wew
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.