[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coheed Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Coheed and Cambria fans--
Whats your favorite album?
Favorite live performance?
Been to any shows?
Do you try to follow the Armory Wars storyline?

Also, general Coheed.
>>
Good Apollo Vol.1 followed by Afterman Descension

I honestly couldn't tell

not yet

yes, as much as I can at least. I caught up to the end of IKSOSE3 and the year of the black rainbow novel, but fuck me if it isn't hard to find the good apollo one. Guess I'll have to wait for a re-release.
>>
>>61200440
>Descension over Ascension

You're honestly the only person I've ever met to think this.
>>
>>61200375

My love for Coheed died a couple years ago but I still religiously listen to The Prize Fighter Inferno. If we're including Claudio's solo projects then..

>My Brother's Blood Machine

Hope they press this with the rumoured pressings of GA1 but I know that will never happen

>The neverender concerts where Claudio played that extra performance with only PFI songs.

Why the FUCK didn't anyone record more than 3 songs? Does anyone know if those songs were included on the neverender DVDs?

>No

>No, it became cumbersome to try and decode an unfinished story
>>
>>61200375
Are Coheed progressive rock?
>>
>>61200584
Some of their songs are definately prog, some of them kinda have an alt pop-punk thing to them instead.

I couldn't accurately give them a genre because labeling them as "alternate progressive pop-rock" makes me sound like an obnoxious fuck
>>
>Some random nigga just pulls Coheed into a car
>THE UNIVERSE IS IN DANGER YOU NEED TO KILL YOUR KIDS
>He does it

Shit-tier writing right there
>>
How are you guys enjoying the new album? I honestly haven't listened to it yet.
>>
>>61201974
It's their second worst, slightly better than YotBR. Pretty disappointing after how perfect The Afterman was.

That being said, Atlas is one of the best songs they've ever written
>>
>>61202003
Black Rainbow actually grew on me with time, so maybe I should expect the same from Color Before the Sun.
Atlas was a pretty strong track; you know he wrote that for his son, Atlas? I think that's pretty cool.
>>
>>61202070
Pretty much every song on that album is about his wife or son.

Truth be told I don't think he knows what to write songs about without his sci-fi stuff.

It is definately a grower
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.