[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we stop pretending to hate oasis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x600
Can we stop pretending to hate oasis?
>>
dude shut the fuck up you listen to oasis
>>
>>61200036
arite, proceeding to sincerely hating Oasis.
>>
>>61200036
heard an oasis song on the radio today "champagne supernova" it was insufferable shite
>>
>>61200068

What comes after that?

Being arrested for trying to assassinate Oasis?
>>
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling please. Oasis is literally the greatest musical artist of all time. If you can find me a better song than 'Champagne Supernova' or a better album than 'Definitely Maybe' I would like to hear it because it must be truly incredible. But the thing is, such things don't exist because music in the human race peaked with Oasis. Never again will we experience such an awesome, incredible band that writes anthems for every person on earth.

Now, if you don't like Oasis, I suggest you get the fuck out of /mu/, slit your wrists and re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>61200128

>Oasis

C'mon you Gynoramial Gyzosogal, it's 2015 and white cis SCUM like you can't appreciate GOD-TIER music like Linkin Park?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
>>61200144
Oasis fan false-flagging

Get over it, dude, your favorite band is shite
>>
>>pretending
>>
i can't explain in words how bad your music taste is if you listen to oasis
>>
>>61200144
Queen are the best of all time. Wanna know why?
Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.
>>
>>61200081
I dunno, maybe OP knows?
>>
>>61200036
They're basically U2 for "muh working class" lads

irredeemable garbage
>>
>>61200234

What about regular U2?
>>
Both Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory are canon at this point. There's no point in arguing.
>>
I don't hate Oasis, I listen to them constantly while having gay sex :)
>>
>>61200036 (OP)
let me guess, you're an amerifat
>>
>>61200263
if you are a tumblrina or a manchester united fan in his 40s, yes, they sure are canon
>>
>>61200262
U2 is garbage tier regardless
>>
Definitely Maybe is objectively the best album of the 90s
>>
>>61200322
lol
>>
>>61200128
>>61200144
>>61200263
>>61200322
holy shit what are you doing on /mu/
go to reddit, 9gag, i dunno, anywhere but this board
>>
File: 1450672008798.jpg (140 KB, 630x483) Image search: [Google]
1450672008798.jpg
140 KB, 630x483
Oasis is /mu/core now tbhfam did you not get the memo?
>>
File: noel gallagher 576.jpg (22 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
noel gallagher 576.jpg
22 KB, 281x211
ITT: Talentless hacks
>>
>>61200219
But when people put on queen they always think to them self "ooh yea i know good music from old days yo"
>>
>>61200322
Not even Top 25 of 1994
>>
>>61200380
Make your b8 halfway believable m8
>>
>>61200427
he's right tho
>>
>>61200380
In Utero
>>
oh my fucking god montie fuck off
>>
Here's the thing- you can't rustle oasis fans jimmies. It's like trying to argue that pizza sucks; you're the one who looks sad and contrarian. The rest of us are just happy we can order a pepperoni whenever we feel like it.
>>
>>61200128
Definitely Maybe is just the same as Wonderwall
>>
>>61200427
If you honestly can't come up with 25 better albums from 1994, you should just get the fuck off this board already, do you even listen to music?
>>
>he hasn't grow out of his Oasis phase yet
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>61200653
He doesn't like Oasis
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 299x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 299x276
>>61200653
hahaaa so angry, so deep
>>
Oasis are my favourite band but you have to admit they're overrated as fuck.

>Definitely Maybe
9/10
>What's the story
10/10
>Be Here Now
>7/10
>Masterplan
9/10

And from then on it's 4-5/10, barring stuff like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0apLmgbvjTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-xOkHtHRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozA1TpOQ5R4

Which Noel was too fucking lazy to release
>>
I genuinely don't get the hate for Standing on the Shoulder of Giants. If Let's All Make Believe and Full On replaced Put Yer Money and I Can See A Liar it'd be the GOAT
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.