[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Of Montreal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 286x176
What does /mu/ think of Of Montreal?
>>
aoty

show was awesome and bought $250 worth of his brothers sculptures
>>
heard their first album, kind of liked it but 2gay

apparently it only gets gayer from there

ruined that janelle monae album

stupid capitalization thing

that's all the thinks i know about of montreal
>>
>>61195966
strongly agree

and still aoty
>>
>>61195945
boring college radio-tier music and annoying shit taste fans
>>
benis/benis
>>
i give them a spingo out of blink
>>
>>61196019
Did we listen to the same band?
>>
Would you?
>>
>>61196232
Wouldn't I?
>>
i like their early beatles tribute era. the elephant 6 bands were fantastic at imitating the beatles
>>
>>61196019
have u been to college

i have

i know what college radio is
>>
Paralytic Stalks and The Gay Parade are the best things they've done
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.