[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chance the Rapper thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Who else excited for new chance mixtape???
>>
honestly I want you to get your life in order
do you consider music an important part of your life?
maybe you should actually consider how big a part it actually is, kid.
>>
File: topkek.png (313 KB, 423x500) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
313 KB, 423x500
>>61193045
>>
>>61193062
what did you mean by this
>>
>>61193062
this is never gonna happen
>>
>>61193062
>
>you're right. I am sorry.
>>
>>61193093
I mean that if you're unironically excited about his new mixtape then music isn't a big part of your life and you should probably stop browsing the music board and find your real passion.
maybe it's film, maybe it's literature, idk. but find out what it is.
>>
>>61193186

>>if you're unironically excited about his new mixtape then music isn't a big part of your life and you should probably stop browsing the music board

Implying you can't have a passion for something just because you like an artist someone else doesn't.
>>
>>61193186
this. OP, there's nothing valid in Chance's music.
>>
>>61193186
>>61193214
Ok, point taken. Sorry for wasting your time lads. Cheers!
>>
>>61193214

>> nothing valid in Chance's music.

In your opinion, someone else might like it more than you do
or see something valid in his music that you don't.
>>
don't worry OP I am too, I just hope it isn't like Acid Rap where the first half was great and the rest sucked ass
>>
>>61193209
>>61193245
I sense that you too are Chance fans.
Same goes for you. Consider what your real passion is, and go to that board.
>>
>>61193238
don't go we need to shit on youuuu
>>
>>61193287

As if liking a certain artist or type of music doesn't make you passionate about music.
Just because it's not technically proficient, everyone has their own taste.
>>
>>61193332
Hello Chance fan.
Applies to you too.
>>
>>61193287
wow what a fucking faggot
>whining this much about a shit rapper someone likes
you sound like a pretentious bitch
>>
>>61193272
I'll admit I don't have any knowledge on music in a broad sense. There is something about Chance's collaboration with the Social Experiment that's just produced some bangers with a nice little progression and I thought I would get some real insight from the more technically knowledgeable here.

>>61193294
Don't worry m8 still here. Still trying to figure 4chan out desu. But you are helping. negative reinforcement
>>
>>61193383
Don't look for advice for anything this board considers "meme rap" listen to that guy and gtfo of this board, it's terrible unless you're a faggot hipster
>>
>>61193344
you sound like a teenager
>>
>>61193383
I'm tempted to forcefeed you some hip hop, but from experience I know that is a turnoff. All I'll say is Earl Sweatshirt is beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yb6NX9uUck
>>
dude lives in the apartment below me. I've heard some of the stuff that he and his band have been jamming on. It's solid.
>>
>>61193478
whoooo????????????????????
>>
>>61193478
I don't know what /mu/ haves against him. I guess his voice might annoy some people but he haves some good songs desu
>>
>>61193433
>I'm tempted to forcefeed you some hip hop, but from experience I know that is a turnoff. All I'll say is Earl Sweatshirt is beast.

Yo! "I don't like shit, I don't go outside" was pretty fuckin solid innit

I've listened to rap before. I just like Chance as well. I AM SORRY GUYS I DID NOT MEAN TO ANGER THE BOARD. IF I KNEW HOW TO DELETE THE THREAD I WOULD.

Pls forgive me...
>>
>>61193543
nahh do what you gotta do. there is no anger on 4chan only shitposting, kpop, and the occasional meme.

Just don't ever piss off Aaron and you'll do fine.
>>
>>61193594
fuckin' Aaron 'mirite????
>>
Jesus Christ this board has gone to shit. Memers please go.
>>
>>61193503
chance the rapper
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.