[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that groaning in Sleep w h a t d o e s i t m e a n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: R-74260-1227014818.jpeg.jpg (217 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-74260-1227014818.jpeg.jpg
217 KB, 600x600
>that groaning in Sleep

w h a t d o e s i t m e a n
>>
>>61191073
It always creeped me the fuck out, especially when the music is so triumphant
>>
>They dont sleep on the beach anymore...

What did he mean by this?
>>
[Post a Reply]
>>
>>61191485
what did they mean by this
>>
>>61191636
>what did they mean by this
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>61191485
there are more security guards around to enforce that rule since sleeping on the beach probably puts tourists off
>>
>>61191485
Actually it's
>They don't sleep anymore on the beach
You FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah just kiddin
>>
>>61191926
just kiddin about you bein a idiot i mean, you did still get the quote wrong tho hahahaha!!!!
>>
File: Great form man.gif (2 MB, 242x319) Image search: [Google]
Great form man.gif
2 MB, 242x319
>Always thought it was just cellos in the background
>Re-listen
>It's a human voice making weird noises
U N S E T T L I N G
>>
I'm not hearing it.
>>
>>61192080
It's in the quiet break after the drumroll section, when the clean guitar is playing you can faintly hear "uh-uh uh-uh uh-uh" in the background, kind of spooky
>>
>>61191690
No, it's because it's dangerous.
>>
>>61191485
The world has changed. The song is about nostalgia, and the man is saying coney island isn't the same place as when he was young
>>
>>61192110
how?
>>
>>61191485
>They dont sleep on the beach anymore...

nobody is saying the actual reason which is that its changed so much that people get mugged if they do that now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.