[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Daria? I would imagine you all would because you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Daria-daria-12568161-1024-768.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Daria-daria-12568161-1024-768.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
Does /mu/ like Daria? I would imagine you all would because you're most still in highschool, are probably angst against society and enjoy the music it references throughout the show.

Me personally I thought Daria was ok, although I preferred Beavis and Butthead for it's humour.
>>
you said /mu/ but this has nothing to do with music
>>
>>61191088
I don't know from what I recall most of the show referenced 90's music a lot
>>
Did Mike Judge have anything to do with this? The show doesn't really have enough middle aged men to be judge core imho.
>>
File: 315.jpg (30 KB, 400x416) Image search: [Google]
315.jpg
30 KB, 400x416
>you will never be an angsty alt highschooler listening to The Decemberists for the first time off of record you borrowed from a friend
Why even live?

What are the quintessential 2000's records, /mu/?
>>
File: 3279-franz-ferdinand.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3279-franz-ferdinand.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>61191167
>>
>>61191068
Hipsters don't like other hipsters.
>>
>>61191239
Daria and Jane liked each other
>>
>>61191068
>I preferred Beavis and Butthead for it's humour.
>>reddit
>>
File: tumblrho.png (986 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblrho.png
986 KB, 1080x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUL4WzNSa_8
all the songs originally on the show when it was on mtv: http://outpost-daria-reborn.info/song_list_1.html
>>
I liked it, though unfortunately I was pretty young when the show first aired so much of the humour and meaning went over my head. Re-watching it now is a treat though. Try and torrent the Daria Restoration project ones though - I bought the DVDs only later realising that they replaced all the music with stock music due to licensing issues. Also, Trent is pretty much /mu/.
>>
Pretty fucking cool. I slightly dig Splendora's only album released and the songs they made for the show.
>>
>>61191068
Speaking of which, has anyone got any rec's for some good, music-orientated comedies? The nearest I got is the Mighty Boosh, but I've gotten extremely bored of it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.