[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about juggalos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: juggalos-Facebook.jpg (49 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
juggalos-Facebook.jpg
49 KB, 485x340
How do you feel about juggalos?
>>
Degenerate white trash.
>>
>>61170008
How do you feel about wiggers?
>>
>>61170059
>implying the n word only with a w

please re-listen to To Pimp a Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar and think about your language
>>
My Spanish teacher said he liked ICP in middle school, but he'd never heard of a Juggalo.

You can see why I haven't learned any Spanish.
>>
>>61170094
>the n word
top kek
>>
>>61170094
thanks, sir!
>>
>>61170103
>You can see why I haven't learned any Spanish.
You made me laugh.
>>
Well, i guess you have to admit they are pretty good business men to have such a hardcore cult fanbase that lasted this long even though they are wiggers in clown makeup that make awful music
>>
>like esham and three 6 mafia

>have to have icp verses on my harddrive including entire collaborative albums
>>
true patrician music

ya'll just too stoopid to understand it
>>
I've never seen one irl, I'm not sure they exist here
>>
i remember when ICP had to cancel a signing or something in Melbourne and all the juggalos went around breaking shit
>>
>>61170174
I was friends with a mexican juggalo in high school, he was a pretty funny guy that smoked weed every day, he is now a welder.
>>
>>61170008
every juggalo i ever met was a certified dick head
>>
>you will never ironically impregnate a fat clown chick

why live
>>
i feel like it's a shame that Faygo is now only associated with juggalos, it's pretty good stuff. ICP themselves aren't bad people, they've done a bit to help Michigan as a whole. most juggalos are fat smelly stoner cunts though
>>
>>61170153
'Miracles' is better than anything produced by Fetty Wap.
>>
I was born with a hatchet in my hand to a loving 'lo and 'lette. My fav album is Milenko and my fav drink is grape Faygo. AMA
>>
>>61170698
are you from upper or lower michigan?
>>
>>61170698
whats the highest level of schooling you've completed and how do you feel about education in general?
>>
White people at their trashiest.
>>
>>61170698
Ever drink bleach?
>>
>>61170733
Lower of course.
>>61170751
I dropped out of community college. LOL
>>61170815
You ever take a dick to ass, faggot?
>>
>>61170838
ah, i'm from super far northern MI. there's a good amount of juggalos there, but instead of them all being white trash they're primarily the ratty natives
>>
>>61170481
agree
>>
>>61170838
>juggalos first insult is a gay slur

No wonder eminem beat your dads up physically and lyrically.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.