[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better sharethread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dark side of the moon.png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dark side of the moon.png
22 KB, 300x300
the fuckboys over in the other sharethread wont actually fucking share so im started a new one. To start of with post mega links to Pink Floyd i.e. Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, Wish you were Here. And Sufjan Stevens.
>>
no you
>>
>>61161026
how retarded can you be to not understand how those threads work?
>>
File: dsdasd.jpg (100 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
dsdasd.jpg
100 KB, 768x960
>>61161026
>mfw OP is autistic as fuck
>>
>>61161026
Way to start a sharethread OP
>>
>>61161026
you have to be 18+ to post on this board
>>
>reaction pictures
>shitposting
>>61161063
tell me how they work.
>>
>>61161102
i am
>>
>>61161111
start by reading the fucking OP? jesus christ
>>
>>61161159
inb4
>>
File: 1449686935043.jpg (25 KB, 365x650) Image search: [Google]
1449686935043.jpg
25 KB, 365x650
Requesting some post-djentcore with a dash of Attack Attack! influences, maybe a Black Veil Brides aesthetic with a frontman who does that face Djent Kidman makes but sounds like Jayvon Monroe. Oh, and a black guitarist, a gay keyboard player, and an inaudible bass.

Thanks in advance.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.