[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music does he listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hey girl.png (1 MB, 1044x855) Image search: [Google]
hey girl.png
1 MB, 1044x855
What music does he listen to?
>>
probably Kylo Be Chillin
>>
Space rock
>>
Iggy Pop
>>
The Police:

>By the time of A New Hope: So Lonely, Born In The 50s, Bring On The Night, Message In A Bottle, I Can't Stand Losing You

>By The Empire Strikes Back: Invisible Sun, Spirits In The Material World, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Don't Stand So Close To Me...

>By the time of Return Of The Jedi: King Of Pain, Synchronicity, Every Breath You Take, Wrapped Around Your Finger, etc

>After that, and before The Force Awakens, he probably got really into Sting's solo career, so: All This Time, Fields Of Gold, When We Dance, This Cowboy Song, If I Ever Lose My Faith In You, Mad About You...
>>
>>61159607
ok that was funny but stop
>>
>>61159591
Electric Light Orchestra
>>
Sunn o)))))))))))))
>>
>>
I bet he listens to Han Solo dies in new Star Wars
>>
>>61160294
No he doesn't.
>>
>>61160187
Amazing taste!
>>
>>61160294
LOL
>>
>>61159607
Kylo be killin
>>
File: 1410109868120.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1410109868120.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>61159591

>Jizz was an upbeat, swinging genre of music, most notably performed by Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes and the Max Rebo Band. Subgenres of jizz included the styles of jizz-wail, aubade, and glitz. Also, jatz was slightly similar to jizz.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.