[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank them in order of talent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1
Rank them in order of talent
>>
St. Vincent > Joan Jett > Kim Gordon > Lorde
>>
Id give them all AIDS
>>
>>61156039
agreed and I'm big fans of all of them

well except joan jett but I cant really claim to know that much about her

except she's passed out on the fucking set
>>
kim gordon > st vincent > lorde > joan jett
>>
Lorde > all
>>
They're all horrible human beings.
>>
The fat guy on the left> everyone else
>>
Annie > Kimmie > Joannie > Randy Marsh
>>
>>61157418
^
>>
St. Vincent > Kim Gordon > Joan Jett > Lorde
>>
>>61156028
>Literally alle 4 of em are talentless hacks
>Rank them in order of talent
>>
>>61156028
Damn either Joan Jett aged really well or Kim Gordon didn't
>>
>>61156028
Kim Gordon and Joan Jett are the only ones that matter.
>>
>>61157461
No St. Vincent? She's one of the most acclaimed female musicians in the last 10 years.
>>
>>61156073
the only right answer
>>
>>61157439
>le underage poster faec
>>
>>61157505
pish
>>
>>61157438
This. Lorde could prove herself more talented over the next 30-40 years

Joan is cool but doesn't actually do anything impressive
>>
>>61157520
You're biased coz you hate Annie. Try to see the big picture.
>>
Left to right.
>>
>>61157527
>impressive
it's music not ice skating
>>
>>61156073
Yeah this is about right
>>
Kim > Annie > Joan >>> lorde
>>
>>61156028

kim was absolutely dreadful at the show
>>
me>Lorde>St.Vincent>Kim Gordon
>>
>>61156028
what kim's pointing at?
>>
>>61158607
Well, she is pretty awful at actual singing (Kurt was hardly Pavarotti though desu), but she nailed the vibe. Aneurysm was the only song that sounded like Nirvana, although Joan Jett did a respectable version of Teen Spirit. The other two were a fucking disgrace. Their shitty whiny little pop voices were totally inappropriate for this stuff.
>>
>>61159081
What the fuck... I tried to abbreviate "to be honest" and it changed to "desu" when I posted. Is this some shitty new 4chan feature?
>>
>>61157443

Joan Jet is a stone cold fox in my books.

When I saw footage of her when she was younger though... My God.
>>
>>61156028
Kim Gordon > Joan Jett > Lorde > St. Vincent
>>
>>61156028
They're already in order from left to right. Kim>Joan>Annie>Lorde
>>
I'll rank them in terms of their "bodies of work". St Vincent > Lorde > Kim Gordon > Joan Jett
>>
>>61156073
correct-o
>>
>>61156028
Funny how Joan Jett, even at her age, looks better than Annie or Lorde does.
>>
I never liked Kim. her "singing" ruined Sonic Youth
>>
>>61159728
>Funny how Joan Jett, even at her age, looks better than Annie or Lorde does.
Better than Annie? Nah
>>
>The other two were a fucking disgrace. Their shitty whiny little pop voices were totally inappropriate for this stuff.
Are you sure you watched the same show? St. Vincent performed very well Lithium. Very close to the original.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHvCIPPKH0
>>
>>61160054
Seriously? She's about as in tune as Kurt was, sure, but there's NO power or grit in her voice. In the chorus, she seems to be giving it her all, but it still just sounds lame. Maybe it works on her own music (I've never listened to it), but not on this. Sorry, I hated it.
>>
>>61156028
Kim Gordon > shit > the rest
>>
>>61160258
So, you prefer shitty voices then?
>>
>>61160054
She's trying way too hard to be Kurt and it sounds like shit
>>
>>61160291
Definitely not in all situations, but I prefer a shitty voice with a bit of attitude to St Vincent or Lorde trying to sing Nirvana songs, sure.
>>
I thought Annie's version of Lithium was pretty good. She could have put more force behind her voice is guess but I'm sure she was being kind of safe so she didn't mess up. I'm sure the whole thing was mostly a blur too.
>>
>>61159993
Sexy punk rock chick > Quirky skeleton
>>
They should just replace Kurt with James Hetfield and make another billion dollars touring
>>
>>61159130
desu senpai
>>
>>61159130
cuck
>>
>>61156028
Kim Gordon > Joan Jett > Annie Clark > Lorde

what's funny is that Joan is, like, 60 years old and looks better than all of them
>>
>>61160433
I'm sure that Kurt would approve her performance.
>>
>>61160440
That's mean. She's thin but no skeleton.
>>
>>61156028
literally left to right
>>
I mean you guys do remember that Kim Gordon is from Sonic Youth right...?
>>
>>61161038
yeah that's why she's bad sonic youth is a meme band XDD
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.