[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with RYM right now that they feel the need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: sonemic.png (45 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
sonemic.png
45 KB, 620x413
What's wrong with RYM right now that they feel the need to change everything to forgettable web 2.0 style?
>>
>>61150315
yeah i dont know, i would like to see what "glitchwave" the new rym for games has to offer
>>
>>61150341
This will only bring /v/ and /mu/ closer together. I don't feel like this is a good thing.
>>
And why couldn't they just keep the name RateYourMusic? Don't fix what isn't broken, damn it! Sonemic does not even sound like something music related. RYM even would have looked great for the new site.
>>
I just hope they don't fuck their shit up like last.fm, I'd have nowhere else to go
>>
It's what happens when developers get bored. And every developer these days thinks everything has to be web 2.0 / super fancy. As a web dev myself it pisses me off.
>>
Sonemic's been coming a long time, and a majority of its features have been thought up by RYM users. It's not quite the same as last.fm's borked downgrade imposed by CBS.
>>
RYM has always been "web 2.0". so has 4chan. you aren't using that phrase correctly.
>>
>>61150543
this

>>61150507
this
>>
>>61150371
Sonemic sounds like a test that a doctor performs on your kidneys when you turn 60.
>>
>>61150443
>>61150543
especially you ya doofus!
>as a web dev
as an ignorant web dev gimme a break chico
>>
>>61150612
what are you even trying to say?
>>
>using RYM

what's wrong with YOU nigga lmao
>>
>>61150692
that culo doesn't know what "web 2.0" means and i think he is silly for following that with "as a web dev myself"
>>
File: CWIKv1cU8AAwZw4.jpg (34 KB, 599x359) Image search: [Google]
CWIKv1cU8AAwZw4.jpg
34 KB, 599x359
i donated $10 but i kind of regret it. it's whatever
>>
>>61150692
as a web dev he should know what web 2.0 means
>>
>>61150762
It's used much more loosely in the industry these days.
>>
>>61150315
>Sonemic
Literally the worse name imaginable.
>>
>>61150719
damn nigga let him breathe!!! lmfao
>>
>>61150719
>>61150900
haha! can i be a nigger too!
>>
>>61150315
I still wonder why they chose games and not books
>>
>>61150315
i thought the look wasn't going to change that much, just update the site and extra features + merge it with movies/games. The video seemed to imply it was staying the same, did they show that it was going to look majorly diff?
>>
>>61150948
I still wonder why your parents chose to have you and not to have an abortion
>>
>>61150948
Just go take a look at Goodreads and I think you'll see why
>>
>>61150968
same
>>
>>61150948
Unfortunately video games are very popular at the moment and they're attempting to capitalize on that
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.